McNeace Injury

Well then this board may be safe, because Jamuni McNeace has been the toughest spelling challenge for this board :ez-laugh:

And they are not the only ones lacking an understanding.

Last edited:
vbdad, do you have any confidence that Kruger will be able to turn it around with the new batch of players next year? I'm talking about an 11-7 conference type season. Not anything close to the mediocrity of the last 3 years. Be honest!

11-7 conf record basicly means a top 3 seed in the tourney

11-7 conf record basicly means a top 3 seed in the tourney

14-4 - 3 seed
14-4 - 4 seed
12-6 - 4 seed
10-8 - 9 seed
9-9 - 6 seed
7-11 - 9 seed

7-11 - NIT 1 seed
8-10 - NIT 2 seed

not sure how 11-7 means top 3 seed. looks more like a 5-6. which is still a good seed, unless you are talking about conference tourney

Last edited:
14-4 - 3 seed
14-4 - 4 seed
12-6 - 4 seed
10-8 - 9 seed
9-9 - 6 seed
7-11 - 9 seed

7-11 - NIT 1 seed
8-10 - NIT 2 seed

not sure how 11-7 means top 3 seed. looks more like a 5-6. which is still a good seed, unless you are talking about conference tourney

If OU would’ve gone 11-7 this year they may have been a 3

If OU would’ve gone 11-7 this year they may have been a 3

11-7 would have still been a game behind Kansas. We wouldn't have gotten a higher seed than Kansas

Those records I posted and seeds are in order

Tech
Kansas state
Kansas
Baylor
Iowa St
OU

TCU
texas

Kansas lost 2 ooc though

We’d have been at least a 4

I look at Purdue as a 3 and OU hypothetically would’ve looked favorable to them

Kansas lost 2 ooc though

We’d have been at least a 4

I look at Purdue as a 3 and OU hypothetically would’ve looked favorable to them

We lost a non-conference game, would have 1 more loss in conference so losses would be equal, and Kansas played a tougher schedule by the metrics the committee uses. I think we would have been a 5 if Kansas is a 4.

We lost a non-conference game, would have 1 more loss in conference so losses would be equal, and Kansas played a tougher schedule by the metrics the committee uses. I think we would have been a 5 if Kansas is a 4.

Due to injuries and Vick leaving the team, the KU team that was really good in the OOC is not the current team, which knocked them down a seed IMO.

They messed up on Kansas’ seed

Should’ve been flipped with Purdue

vbdad, do you have any confidence that Kruger will be able to turn it around with the new batch of players next year? I'm talking about an 11-7 conference type season. Not anything close to the mediocrity of the last 3 years. Be honest!

I have no idea how they will be next year. The coaches like the guys coming in next year but they are freshman so you can never tell. They are ecstatic about Harmon.

I believe that we are returning four guys who along with James are the best players on the team. They are Jamal, Brady, Doo and Reaves. KU returns the everybody who played at the last half of the season. Tech and KSU lose a bunch although Tech lost a ton last year and it didn't phase them. The league will be tough again next year.

Wv will be towards the top as well...

Bu loses 3 guards..2 white guys and king
Isu loses 3...biggest lost shayok

Last edited:
Wv will be towards the top as well...

Bu loses 3 guards..2 white guys and king
Isu loses 3...biggest lost shayok

Baylor will be really good w Tristan Clark returning.
ISU could also lose more depending on which guys, if any, turn pro early,

I have no idea how they will be next year. The coaches like the guys coming in next year but they are freshman so you can never tell. They are ecstatic about Harmon.

I believe that we are returning four guys who along with James are the best players on the team. They are Jamal, Brady, Doo and Reaves. KU returns the everybody who played at the last half of the season. Tech and KSU lose a bunch although Tech lost a ton last year and it didn't phase them. The league will be tough again next year.

Thanks

Yea, Baylor will be really good.

PG: Davion Mitchell (6'1'' 200)
-Transfer from Auburn. #33 overall player in HS. Had 63 assists and only played 17 mpg as a true freshman for Auburn.

SG: Devonte Bandoo (6'3'' 185)
-Averaged 10ppg on 44% 3pt shooting in Big 12 play.

SG: Jared Butler (6'3'' 185)
-Averaged 12.5ppg and started every conference game as a true freshman. Shot 42% from the 3pt line.

PF: Mario Kegler (6'7'' 230)
-Averaged 11 points and 6 rebounds per game. 35% 3pt shooter.

C: Tristan Clark (6'9'' 240)
-Started 30 games as a true freshman but only played 15 games this year. Averaged 14 points and 6 rebounds per game. Had 34 blocks through 15 games.

I think Baylor will actually be better than this year, because they get Tristan Clark back and they are pretty excited about Davion Mitchell. Lots of shooting but with Clark back they will be really tough.

ESTATIC about Harmon is what I want to hear. JB has been a steadying influence at the point this year, but I believe he is better playing off the ball. If Harmon is as good defensively as advertised, then he and JB could be real force on D.

Back