Michael Jackson Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malcolm X

Reaction score
I don't care if this is a basketball forum.

He made Thriller....Thriller

I was a huge fan of his as a kid. I'm devastated.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Xs9OQHpwDE[/ame]

Hopefully he has escaped the torture that took over his life.

Hopefully he has escaped the torture that took over his life.

Agreed. He was tremendously talented and could have had an even bigger career. Unfortunately, whatever demons haunted him prevented him from achieving more.

I was a huge Michael Jackson fan. I have all of his albums, even the early Jackson Five 33-1/3s. I'll never forget his performance of "Billy Jean" at the Mo-Town awards show several years ago. Unbelievable!

Too bad he seemed so tormented as a young man. This is indeed sad news!

Sounds like he had an addiction to pain killers and most likely took his life. Unfortunate for such a talented person.

i just wish he had been able to put out some good material one last time. it's a shame.

He's absolutely huge. There are only 2 music deaths in history that are even as close as Michael Jackson. John Lennon and Elvis.

Sounds like he had an addiction to pain killers and most likely took his life. Unfortunate for such a talented person.

I wonder if the addiction to painkillers was brought about by all the cosmetic surgery he had done.

There are thousands of folks who passed away today who impacted their world in a positive way by loving their kids and being good people.

Jackson was a pop star who was tormented and then tormented others in his own way.

Excuse me if I don't buy into "I'm devastated" movement.

There are thousands of folks who passed away today who impacted their world in a positive way by loving their kids and being good people.

Jackson was a pop star who was tormented and then tormented others in his own way.

Excuse me if I don't buy into "I'm devastated" movement.

None of those rumors were proven to be true.

Always enjoyed The Jackson 5 music. Off the Wall and Thriller were great, but the whole bad boy image of Bad never worked on me but that album did produce my favorite Michael song Man in the Mirror. His music in the 90s as a whole is just ok to me. Of course all the legal and weird antics of the 90s and 2000s just turned me off him and what he was doing. May he RIP.

Last edited:
I was a huge Michael Jackson fan. I have all of his albums, even the early Jackson Five 33-1/3s. I'll never forget his performance of "Billy Jean" at the Mo-Town awards show several years ago. Unbelievable!

Too bad he seemed so tormented as a young man. This is indeed sad news!

Off the Wall was pretty good. Obviously Thriller was amazing. It is odd to watch the old videos and see how normal he looks. The plastic surgeons that took his money and fed his addiction really need to think about whether their behavior was ethical.

Guy was a strange strange cat but crazy talented. When I heard his ticker stopped I thought self medicated, sure enough the guy was self medicating for years. It appears he had a quack of a doc that injected him with wicked strong pain killers, his body shut down. That Doc better start looking for a rock they are going to string him up.

He also had skin cancer I assume it was from his skin treatments.

Dude was just plain whacked.

Guy was a strange strange cat but crazy talented. When I heard his ticker stopped I thought self medicated, sure enough the guy was self medicating for years. It appears he had a quack of a doc that injected him with wicked strong pain killers, his body shut down. That Doc better start looking for a rock they are going to string him up.

He also had skin cancer I assume it was from his skin treatments.

Dude was just plain whacked.
He supposedly had the same thing OU football player JD Runnels had vitiligo. But JD didn't change his skin color. He just had some obvious pigment spots on his face. MJ obviously changed all of his skin. Maybe he had the disease and decided it would just be easier to change all of his skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back