Mitchell Soloman visiting OU officially this Friday

Great news! IMO, Soloman would be a good get.

We need bigs. Hopefully he will see the opportunity to play with some of the guards that will be here multiple years.

Looks like a more viable option than the Hammond kid. Which by the way any news on Hammond's future plans?

Is there any chance he re-classifies at a prep school this year? I heard that might be something he does. Don't know know if it is true.

Is there any chance he re-classifies at a prep school this year? I heard that might be something he does. Don't know know if it is true.

It's a possibility I've heard being thrown around.

Does he still have room to grow?

The prep school reclassification thing may be influenced by Coach Kruger. The scenario with Jacob Hammond was that he would develop at Sunrise Christian for 2 years.

The prep school reclassification thing may be influenced by Coach Kruger. The scenario with Jacob Hammond was that he would develop at Sunrise Christian for 2 years.

Nope, this was an idea before that. He is not going to do it from what I have heard now. Thinking he doesn't need to with the offers he is getting and he can just redshirt at a college.

Soloman visiting Tulsa today per Eric Bossi.

@oksportsexpress: Jacob Hammond, one of the top 2014 basketball players OK, will be attending Comanche HS next year...his 6th roster in 4 years. #okpreps

We'll be fine without him!

@oksportsexpress: Jacob Hammond, one of the top 2014 basketball players OK, will be attending Comanche HS next year...his 6th roster in 4 years. #okpreps

Khadeem lattin, Mitch Solomon and Myles turner is my wish list for bigs. Any of these studs would be great :krugs

After likely losing Avila, I'd like to see us get both Soloman and Hammond...

I'm hoping for Soloman and Lattin for big. Omega and Josh Cunningham for the other 2 if in fact Avila is gone.

I'm hoping for Soloman and Lattin for big. Omega and Josh Cunningham for the other 2 if in fact Avila is gone.

My wish list would be Solomon and lattin for bigs and Buford and the kid from sunshine academy for guards/forwards.

The Buford kid is listed as a PF but I can see him playing the SF spot and being effective, he is EXTREMELY athletic and his shot is not a fluke.

Back