My keys for tonight

jaymOU

Reaction score
Rebounding -

With A&M's size upfront rebounding will be a big key for OU.

Gallon will probably have two fouls before the second media timeout and we'll need Ryan Wright to play like he did Saturday - maybe even better on the boards to stay in this one.

Superman Cade Davis and Crocker will need to help on the boards

Turnovers -

TMG and WWIII must take better care of the ball - value every possession.

3-point-shooting

I think OU will need to make at least 6 triples to win. We need Pledger and TMG to take and make open shots. No need for guarded treys, just shoot the open ones.

Decrease turnovers, use the shot clock to find a good shot, and continue to improve defensively.

55790-2T.jpg

Yeah fouls are going to be a big thing. I called the sports animal today and when i was talking to Mark Rodgers, one of the comments he made was fouls. He thinks Gallon will have 3 fouls before the National Anthem is played by the Aggie band

Did you get your Johnnie's Charcoal Broiler?

May not even bother to watch this game becuase I will be so frustrated with Tiny having two fouls about 5 minutes in to it. Okay, obviously I'm going to watch the game, but I'll be mad if they screw TG.

May not even bother to watch this game becuase I will be so frustrated with Tiny having two fouls about 5 minutes in to it. Okay, obviously I'm going to watch the game, but I'll be mad if the screw TG.
Davis is going to be a huge matchup problem for us..

Tiny just has to be smart and not commit any dumb fouls. If they've obviously secured the rebound then don't be crashing over their backs/reaching when they're 90 feet away from our basket.

I'd like to pick a golfer.

Ha!

"Um, I'll take #17"

"Ok, 17, looks like you have Steve Elkington."

"Great, thanks BBJ."

"Next caller?"

"Hi BBJ, I'd like to pick a golfer. I'll take #7"

"Ok, you get Jim Furyk."

AWESOME RADIO!

May not even bother to watch this game becuase I will be so frustrated with Tiny having two fouls about 5 minutes in to it. Okay, obviously I'm going to watch the game, but I'll be mad if they screw TG.

Same here, and I'll be sure to let my neighbors know.

Back