**nba playoffs** second round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howard had 16 pts because he had only 12 touches. By the way, Charles Barkley agrees with me.

Howard had 16 pts because he had only 12 touches.

Uhh.....isn't that part of good defense, limiting touches on a guy you know might hurt you?

As long as Howard isn't going off for 30+ points, Boston will have a chance. Nothing wrong with Howard getting 20-24 points, as long as he is working hard for them.

And LMAO of at the Barkley comment. That guy is a terrible analyst.

Uhh.....isn't that part of good defense, limiting touches on a guy you know might hurt you?

As long as Howard isn't going off for 30+ points, Boston will have a chance. Nothing wrong with Howard getting 20-24 points, as long as he is working hard for them.

And LMAO of at the Barkley comment. That guy is a terrible analyst.

True...but it's no secret that Orlando gets jump-shot happy, they've been doing it all season. If they continue to work from the outside-in, that is only going to play into Boston's hands.

Howard is a great player, but I am still a little disappointed in his offensive game with his back to the basket.

HAHAHA J.R. Smith this guy has more qualifications to be in a rap video then on an NBA court in the Playoffs(not to mention behind the wheel of a car). Brainless talent. The kind of player I hate the most. Only thing I hate more is an NBA zebra.

Mavs to the conference finals!!!

Denver 117 Dallas 105. Erick Dampier with another stellar performance: 4 points and 4 boards. Way to earn that ten million dollar salary, Erick. Funny thing is, Dallas is on the hook for two more years with Dampier. Last year of his contract he gets paid 13 mil.

HAHAHA J.R. Smith this guy has more qualifications to be in a rap video then on an NBA court in the Playoffs(not to mention behind the wheel of a car). Brainless talent. The kind of player I hate the most. Only thing I hate more is an NBA zebra.

Mavs to the conference finals!!!

Have you watched JR Smith play at all lately? He has improved alot this season and has been in the middle of most of the Nuggets big runs during games in the playoffs. He is easily outplaying Jason Terry the NBA's 6th man award winer this year, JR Smith finished second in that. If you don't like him as a person I can understand that but his play has been pretty hard to critisize of late.

Denver 117 Dallas 105. Erick Dampier with another stellar performance: 4 points and 4 boards. Way to earn that ten million dollar salary, Erick. Funny thing is, Dallas is on the hook for two more years with Dampier. Last year of his contract he gets paid 13 mil.

And you know who the Mavs let go to sign Damps? Steve Nash. Talk about one of the biggest blunders in history.

Have you watched JR Smith play at all lately? He has improved alot this season and has been in the middle of most of the Nuggets big runs during games in the playoffs. He is easily outplaying Jason Terry the NBA's 6th man award winer this year, JR Smith finished second in that. If you don't like him as a person I can understand that but his play has been pretty hard to critisize of late.

JR Smith was just a dumb kid like all of us. The only difference is when we did something dumb it was on a coke date to sonic trying to get laid and when he does something dumb it's in front of 20,000 people with another few million watching on TV.

JR Smith was just a dumb kid like all of us. The only difference is when we did something dumb it was on a coke date to sonic trying to get laid and when he does something dumb it's in front of 20,000 people with another few million watching on TV.

Yes, and I think Byron Scott was a little bit quick on the trigger. Once you're in Byron's doghose, you never get out.

Yes, and I think Byron Scott was a little bit quick on the trigger. Once you're in Byron's doghose, you never get out.

Very true. He has made some mistakes, but the kid is playing good ball off the Nuggets bench now. The reference to rap videos was over the top. The poster MUST NOT watch much NBA hoops. Probably 75% of the league has already been in a rap video.:):)

I believe that the Hornets could have used JR this year.

:clap:clap

Very true. He has made some mistakes, but the kid is playing good ball off the Nuggets bench now. The reference to rap videos was over the top. The poster MUST NOT watch much NBA hoops. Probably 75% of the league has already been in a rap video.:):)

I believe that the Hornets could have used JR this year.

Mizz, I'm not saying Smith shouldn't have been punished at the time, just that a punishment needs to have an end, and Byron couldn't seem to forgive Smith. As a Laker fan, I'm a little scared about rumors Byron will be the next Laker's coach. This is a business, and Byron seems to take things a little too personally.

jr smith can play, but the dude's a buffoon. he can barely complete a sentence. looking into his eyes you can see to guam.

but the dude can play.

jr smith can play, but the dude's a buffoon. he can barely complete a sentence. looking into his eyes you can see to guam.

but the dude can play.

Just don't put him in the studio when he retires.....:ez-roll::ez-roll:

He would join the LONG list of people in the studio who can barely speak simple english.....

It's only been two games but Perk has done a pretty good on Howard. Rafer Alston needs to be suspended for game 3.

The Rockets are a better team than the Lakers. Kobe might be the only thing that keeps this from being a sweep.

Last edited:
It never ceases to amaze me all the people who comment negatively on the NBA yet never watch the NBA. Just can't get past the stereotypes I guess. Sad.....for them.

The Lakers behavior is not making it any easier to like them. What the heck is Odom's deal? And Fisher exchanging high fives with teammates after getting ejected after a flagrant elbow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back