NCAA Tournament - Sunday Game Thread

UConn may have a shot at making the final four based on what I've seen. St. Mary's was not a bad team and they are getting ran off the court now.

Baylor is gonna go down at halftime still time to come back but their offense looks rough.

Would McDermott leave Creighton? His ceiling might not be quite as high as I'd like, and not sure about him coaching in the SEC, but when Moser flunks again next year, he is the type of guy I wouldn't mind making a pass at. Seems like he is probably content where he is at. But his teams are always consistent, well-coached, and he has shown he can rebuild a roster and get the most out of what he has.

I've always been a fan of the Hurley boys. UConn is fun to watch.

Would McDermott leave Creighton? His ceiling might not be quite as high as I'd like, and not sure about him coaching in the SEC, but when Moser flunks again next year, he is the type of guy I wouldn't mind making a pass at. Seems like he is probably content where he is at. But his teams are always consistent, well-coached, and he has shown he can rebuild a roster and get the most out of what he has.

No idea but Creighton has much more support for basketball than OU. He did a great job at Northern Iowa but struggled at ISU. It would seem unlikely choice by either side.

No idea but Creighton has much more support for basketball than OU. He did a great job at Northern Iowa but struggled at ISU. It would seem unlikely choice by either side.

How about Kellen Sampson? :)

Yep they but 15k in their nice arena. Very often

Terrible moving screen call late in the baylor game. Would have been down to 6 with 130 left

Baylor has played really dumb basketball most of the game and they certainly deserve to lose. And when Creighton is hitting their 3s....they are a tough out.

Really thought FAU was going to run FDU off the court. Wrong thus far.

pretty

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/CBSSports/status/1637630588097298432[/TWEET]

Tough stretch for FDU, I guess that’s why they’re a 16 seed.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/mjdemarinis/status/1637630671278448641[/TWEET]

Big East 7-2
SEC 9-5
Big 12 7-4 - with TCU pending
ACC 6-4
Big Ten 6-7

Back