New practice video up on SoonerSports.com

I am gettin pumped! Was it just me or did Wright look good? He caught the ball and went up with it quick for several easy dunks...and even made a couple jumpers

These videos are great. Really enjoy them. Thanks to Mike Houck and Soonersports.com. :clap

Another great video. That blog on soonersports is a God send! haha

Was it me, or did that seem like the Tiny Gallon showcase? haha He looked GOOD. He was having a very nice practice.

This just in: Tiny got game!

This also just in: Pledger = Mike Neal Part Deaux!

I am gettin pumped! Was it just me or did Wright look good? He caught the ball and went up with it quick for several easy dunks...and even made a couple jumpers

RW was def looking good too! You saw me say a lot about Tiny, but Ryan has really impressed me with how he has looked this preseason. He might have looked his best, in this vid, today. Before they showed the pickup game, he was making a lot of his shots and in the game he was doing some good things too!

Agreed. Love how he's looking shooting the pick and pops too.

After watching these past few videos there is no doubt in my mind that Ryan Wright and Tiny Gallon will be logging the bulk of the minutes inside for us this year. I expect Wright to have a year similar to Taylor Griffin, production-wise and I expect Tiny to have a year similar to Blake's freshman year.

After watching these past few videos there is no doubt in my mind that Ryan Wright and Tiny Gallon will be logging the bulk of the minutes inside for us this year. I expect Wright to have a year similar to Taylor Griffin, production-wise and I expect Tiny to have a year similar to Blake's freshman year.

We can only pray!

We can only pray!

I'll be praying for better production and better defensive effort (not saying we are lacking on D, but you can never have too much of it! haha) for the whole team! Though, I have the feeling either my prayers will be answered... or I just didn't need to pray for it! haha.

All of the freshmen look to have offensive game... :clap

I cannot wait for some dribble penetration and then a kick-out to Steven Pledger for 3!!!!!

I read this as double penetration. Does that make me a bad person?

Not at all. It's just a little Freudian slip.

By making that statement, however, you have given us our God given right to mercilessly rip you and question your life habits, orientation, closet fetishes, past repressions, etc.

This team is going to be good. Won't surprise me at all if they beat Texas and win the South. The chemistry of the moving parts just seems good.

Anyone else have a problem with the soonersports.com videos freezing up?

I can't get the videos to play on my work computer. I can only get audio with a blank screen. What do I need to get the video to play?

These videos get me more pumped for the start of the season. The big men are looking good. I agree with the earlier post that Wright and Tiny look the best. I know it's practice, but Wright seems more aggressive and confident. I hope for a huge year for him. I think OU may be better than some expect.
:tinypower

Back