#15 OU vs WVU 7pm CST on ESPN+

BoulderSooner

Owner/Operator
Reaction score
If you need ESPN+ please click here and help out OUhoops.com

NORMAN – No. 15/16 Oklahoma men's basketball returns to Lloyd Noble Center for a midweek contest against West Virginia on Wednesday, Jan. 17. Tip is at 7:01 p.m. CT inside LNC. The Big 12 conference contest will air on the Sooner Sports Radio Network (KRXO 107.7 FM The Franchise in Oklahoma City; KTBZ 1430 AM in Tulsa; Varsity Radio App) with Toby Rowland and Kevin Henry announcing and be broadcast by ESPN+ with Ted Emrich (PxP) and Tim Welsh (analyst) on the call.

OU -12.5 o/u 144.5

Hoping for a solid win...Need this to stay in the upper half of the league.

If you need ESPN+ please click here and help out OUhoops.com

NORMAN – No. 15/16 Oklahoma men's basketball returns to Lloyd Noble Center for a midweek contest against West Virginia on Wednesday, Jan. 17. Tip is at 7:01 p.m. CT inside LNC. The Big 12 conference contest will air on the Sooner Sports Radio Network (KRXO 107.7 FM The Franchise in Oklahoma City; KTBZ 1430 AM in Tulsa; Varsity Radio App) with Toby Rowland and Kevin Henry announcing and be broadcast by ESPN+ with Ted Emrich (PxP) and Tim Welsh (analyst) on the call.

OU -12.5 o/u 144.5
Time to get back to our winning ways.

Sitting at 13-3 the term “must win” feels extreme. But a home game against WVU about as good of a gimme as you’re gonna get in this conference. Need to put this one away and get ready for Cincy.

I’ll be home tonight watching the game and posting some updates here.
Things I want to see:
1. Uzan being aggressive. He needs to step it up in conference play.
2. Cut down on turnovers. Self explanatory.
3. Play solid defense for 40 minutes. No falling asleep. No easy layups.

If these things happen we should win going away.

Lol… look at that crowd…. I don’t want to hear jack about my opinion on home court crowds at other schools vs OU.

Boomer

We got some nice rebounds there and then turned the ball over. We just have to be stronger with the ball.

2 obvious fouls on wvu already, not called. This is BS. We get treated terribly, home or road.

Btw, JM was mentioned as top PG in the country on FS1 pregame today…

Back