#15 OU vs WVU 7pm CST on ESPN+

Solid grind it out Big 12 win. Have to do a better job with the turnovers, won't win many games on the road turning it over 10+ times in this conference.
Yeah, I’d say that would lose you every road game and all but a couple remaining home games, especially since UCF appears better than expected. Happy with the win and the way a couple guys played, for sure, but need to be much better Saturday on the road against a better opponent.

Yeah, I’d say that would lose you every road game and all but a couple remaining home games, especially since UCF appears better than expected. Happy with the win and the way a couple guys played, for sure, but need to be much better Saturday on the road against a better opponent.
likely would still win at osu

Cooper has been so badly mismanaged. No reason he couldn’t be our version of Furphy for KU if he had been getting 15 mins a game in Nov and Dec.
Who would you sub him for?

He clearly is t ready for big 12 play

Coming off two road losses in which we continued turning the ball over, badly needing a win at home against one of the worst teams in the league, we came out and committed 9 first half TOs in a slow paced game. We had numerous 3-pt attempts by guys who shouldn’t be shooting 3s (it’s almost like Soares’ and Moore’s career numbers reflect the reality that they aren’t good shooters), and several of the TOs were committed by guys who have no business handling the ball in traffic. 17 games into the season … how is this happening? This team is exponentially more athletic than the past two years, but other than one dunk by Moore, you’d be hard pressed to realize that. Again, it’s one thing to talk about pace in the summer and to play that way against the Green Bays of the world. But when we play real teams, Moser reverts to his true self.
Just shut up. So damn annoying

Are you happy with the win? You seemed happier when OU ws struggling.

At what point does Moser realize that Darthard is just not a good option. I realize we don't see everything a coach sees outside of game day, but what I see on game day isn't cutting it. If Cooper isn't a better option then that's pretty bad.

Coming off two road losses in which we continued turning the ball over, badly needing a win at home against one of the worst teams in the league, we came out and committed 9 first half TOs in a slow paced game. We had numerous 3-pt attempts by guys who shouldn’t be shooting 3s (it’s almost like Soares’ and Moore’s career numbers reflect the reality that they aren’t good shooters), and several of the TOs were committed by guys who have no business handling the ball in traffic. 17 games into the season … how is this happening? This team is exponentially more athletic than the past two years, but other than one dunk by Moore, you’d be hard pressed to realize that. Again, it’s one thing to talk about pace in the summer and to play that way against the Green Bays of the world. But when we play real teams, Moser reverts to his true self.

Man I feel bad for Cooper and hope he sticks around.
If you can’t tell this team is more athletic outside of the dunks… that tell us all we need to know.

Cooper needs to practice better. Spots are given. If you want someone’s spot… go take it. He’s 18. Dudes he’s trying g to get mins from are 20-21-22 years old.

Back