3 Otega Oweh/Kaden Cooper/Jacob Groves
4 Jalen Hill/Jacolb Cole
5 Sam Godwin/Yaya Keita/Luke Northweather

1 Grant Sherfield
2 Milos Uzan
3 Otega Oweh/Kaden Cooper/Jacob Groves
4 Jalen Hill/Jacolb Cole
5 Sam Godwin/Yaya Keita/Luke Northweather

I will be very disappointed if Luke isn't good enough to start over Godwin. I really like Godwin but Luke is giant and watching his HS film he is pretty athletic and appears to have good ball skills. He didn't get his points standing in the paint dunking over much smaller players. Hudl films show him shooting and making 3's and passing well. Now, having said that, how did he not see the floor this year when we sorely needed interior help? PM would have to answer that question for us.

I will be very disappointed if Luke isn't good enough to start over Godwin. I really like Godwin but Luke is giant and watching his HS film he is pretty athletic and appears to have good ball skills. He didn't get his points standing in the paint dunking over much smaller players. Hudl films show him shooting and making 3's and passing well. Now, having said that, how did he not see the floor this year when we sorely needed interior help? PM would have to answer that question for us.

Luke was a 0* recruit. Not sure what you expect during his redshirt freshman season.

I sure hope so too!

3 star

rivals and 24/7

That’s what I thought also. His commitment announcement says 3 star. Missouri Gatorade player of the year with offers from Missouri and Wisconsin and he looks pretty athletic. Maybe he didn’t earn playing time, I’m not at practice. That’s why I said PM could only explain that, it’s his decision.

That’s what I thought also. His commitment announcement says 3 star. Missouri Gatorade player of the year with offers from Missouri and Wisconsin and he looks pretty athletic. Maybe he didn’t earn playing time, I’m not at practice. That’s why I said PM could only explain that, it’s his decision.

he was injured early in the year .. as a true frosh he was the clear 3rd big at best coming off injury so they (player and coach) decided (correctly) that he wasn't likely to play much and that he should RS

he was injured early in the year .. as a true frosh he was the clear 3rd big at best coming off injury so they (player and coach) decided (correctly) that he wasn't likely to play much and that he should RS

Do you want to bet me as to how good of a college player he becomes?

Low floor, low ceiling. Especially in conferences like the Big 12 and SEC.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/OU_MBBall/status/1640484875818901505?s=20[/TWEET]

guys in this event are usually done with college ..

Portal entry guys done?

Like you said, every day without an announcement is positive.

Surely these dudes have more respect for Moser and OU than to hold our scholarships up any longer.

Like you said, every day without an announcement is positive.

Surely these dudes have more respect for Moser and OU than to hold our scholarships up any longer.

it would be more about blocking a transfer from seeing a starting spot then holding a scholarship

is is very doubtful that OU brings in more then 3 guys either way

it would be more about blocking a transfer from seeing a starting spot then holding a scholarship

is is very doubtful that OU brings in more then 3 guys either way

I imagine we'll have more open up. Then, if PM doesn't use all of them in the end, hes dumber than a box of rocks

Back