Nolan Dennis to

Then they should have been doing it for the last 50 plus years. Bad arguement imo.

Wrong. Texas was a football state until the past 10-15 years. Then Baylor totally sucked. Now you have Texas generating top basketball recruits and Baylor has put together their best 2 seasons since joining the Big XII.

Combine that with the bible belt and you have the recruits you have. Whatever ax people have to grind with Scott Drew around here is comical.

First he was the worst coach in the conference, then he beats Texas and takes his team to the NIT final so now he is cheating. Get a life.

Baylor's approach was very smart. "Hey come visit us before you visit those two". When he did, they closed the deal. Probably offered him a starting spot, but I don't see him starting ahead of Anthony Jones.

"Hey come visit us before you visit those two and we will give you a wad of a cash"

Unbelievable. I really thought we were going to get this kid and now we lose him to a team we have to play at least twice a year.

Scott Drew cheats. I know this for a fact. You can say, oh well, how could you get away with cheating at Baylor at this point? All I can tell you is I have heard it from several coaches and former coaches who I absolutely 100% trust and believe.

Those who know me on here know I wouldn't make it up or just guess. If I am going to say something like this it's because I talked to people who know what they are talking about. A former Big 12 head coach who was fired in the last few years said Drew was arguably the biggest cheater in the Big 12 outside of him. haha

there isn't a single other big 12 coach that likes drew. draw your own conclusions.

Wrong. Texas was a football state until the past 10-15 years. Then Baylor totally sucked. Now you have Texas generating top basketball recruits and Baylor has put together their best 2 seasons since joining the Big XII.

Combine that with the bible belt and you have the recruits you have. Whatever ax people have to grind with Scott Drew around here is comical.

First he was the worst coach in the conference, then he beats Texas and takes his team to the NIT final so now he is cheating. Get a life.

Get a clue

What's that?

Libshusband0082-1.jpg

It's the money you could be getting by coming to Baylor.

Actual photo of Nolan Dennis

kenpagedollars.jpg

Wow. Looks like the pics the young crack dealers take in Wash DC. Almost forgot about that lifestyle....

Interesting. Sure the feds would like to know where the money came from.....

Unbelievable. I really thought we were going to get this kid and now we lose him to a team we have to play at least twice a year.

Scott Drew cheats. I know this for a fact. You can say, oh well, how could you get away with cheating at Baylor at this point? All I can tell you is I have heard it from several coaches and former coaches who I absolutely 100% trust and believe.

Those who know me on here know I wouldn't make it up or just guess. If I am going to say something like this it's because I talked to people who know what they are talking about. A former Big 12 head coach who was fired in the last few years said Drew was arguably the biggest cheater in the Big 12 outside of him. haha

I have two things to say:

1) How long until Drew gets in trouble with the NCAA?

2) God Bless Willie's Mother!

Wow. Looks like the pics the young crack dealers take in Wash DC. Almost forgot about that lifestyle....

Interesting. Sure the feds would like to know where the money came from.....

Before I get all Darth Huskered I would like to point out THAT IS NOT ACTUALLY NOLAN DENNIS. It is, however, a picture of a Clemson football recruit that he posted on his myspace page.

I have two things to say:

1) How long until Drew gets in trouble with the NCAA?

2) God Bless Willie's Mother!

The problem is all the big cheaters hardly ever get caught. It's the silly stuff like Sampson did that is easy to catch and the huge stuff that gets caught.

What's that?

Libshusband0082-1.jpg

It's the money you could be getting by coming to Baylor.

:ez-roll: :ez-roll:

Great post! I'm laughing so hard tears are rolling down my cheeks.

The problem is all the big cheaters hardly ever get caught. It's the silly stuff like Sampson did that is easy to catch and the huge stuff that gets caught.

Exactly. It is the reason a cheater like Calhoun has gotten away with it for years. It is actually really hard to take down the bigger stuff.

Back