***** Official Jordan Brand All American Game Thread *****

They said 5'10", 205...if he could get down to 195, I think he'll be a pretty good package of speed, strength, and quickness.

coach capel will help tiny fall out of love with the 3.

That's not necessarily a good thing. We haven't had a big man who can shoot around here in a while. We don't want perimeter jumpers to be the focus of Tiny's game, but if he can hit them, he should take them.

That's not necessarily a good thing. We haven't had a big man who can shoot around here in a while. We don't want perimeter jumpers to be the focus of Tiny's game, but if he can hit them, he should take them.

exactly what i said when i heard the announcers say that. i dont want him just always settling for the perimeter j but if he is open why not take it. i would love to run some pick and pops with him and either willie or tmg

That would hurt us on the boards though.

exactly what i said when i heard the announcers say that. i dont want him just always settling for the perimeter j but if he is open why not take it. i would love to run some pick and pops with him and either willie or tmg

But he wasn't open. He was jacking up bad 3's. I want to see him down low throwing his body around doing some work. Capel will squash that and as I've predicted, Tiny will be the freshmen of the year in the Big 12.

But he wasn't open. He was jacking up bad 3's. I want to see him down low throwing his body around doing some work. Capel will squash that and as I've predicted, Tiny will be the freshmen of the year in the Big 12.

Good point. Also, pick and pop is a 12-18 ft jumper that atleast gives your team a chance to get an offensive board. a Thirty foot three pointer by you post player is a guaranteed fast break bucket for your opponent because you're not going to have a back man. Especially with Tiny who already has problems getting back.

Good point. Also, pick and pop is a 12-18 ft jumper that atleast gives your team a chance to get an offensive board. a Thirty foot three pointer by you post player is a guaranteed fast break bucket for your opponent because you're not going to have a back man. Especially with Tiny who already has problems getting back.

Good points as well. I'm just not a big fan of your center shooting 3's. Whether he can make some of them or not, I don't like it. Leaves too many holes elsewhere like rebounding, getting back in transtion, throwing off the flow of the offense. I just don't see any reason for it.

Back