** Official Oklahoma vs Kentucky Game Thread**

These timeouts are going to be absolutely critical for our guys to rest. Sheesh.

I like what I am hearing. Hopefully we can keep this intensity up. Who is in there right now.

Haven't made a sub yet, just under the 12 minute media timeout.

Since I'm not by a tv or radio, and it sounds like it's going badly, do we at some point sacrifice defense for offense and put in Blair? I can't believe I actually just asked if we sacrifice defense....shame..

Blair is great on O it's a good question.. I think his slow feet on D could be camouflaged a bit with us playing a zone it's a different type of movement from m2m

I like how we are attacking the basket. We can't win this game if Kentucky can't miss anything though.

Love that attacking the hoop, we're in North Carolina Central mode of bricking everything outside the lane sadly.

Freakin lamb.... Thompson with one of his infamous overhead bounce passes...

Last edited by a moderator:
First sub of the game for OU is at the 9:58 mark of the 1st half, Calvin in for Pledger.

CJ in. Hopefully he can rebound, because the starters are getting crushed on the glass.

Cade. Drive to the basket. Do NOT take 25-foot shots, as YOU CAN'T MAKE THEM CONSISTENTLY. Thank you.

That was one of the worst threes attempts of Cade's career. Come on Cade, know your role.

Good media timeout.. Whew the wheels were coming off

Our defense isn't really playing all that bad. It's just really hard to defend these guys when they are making 3s like they are today.

Cade shoots way to many threes....he was looking good driving to the hole...he should do that more and shoot less threes.

Cade shoots way to many threes....he was looking good driving to the hole...he should do that more and shoot less threes.
I've been saying that since the middle of last year. But then he'll have games like the last one where he makes 5 or 6.

Back