*** Official Oklahoma vs Virginia Game Thread **

Because he's an amazing passer

Against high school caliber opponents. He adds nothing on defense, doesn't even try to rebound, and he gets pushed around under the basket because he weighs about 140 lbs.

I just hope coach gets this under control before the game ends. This would negate all the good stuff we got from yesterday.

It will level out, they're shooting 60% from the field right now. Get this to around 10 going into the half and regroup.

No one but Cade and Fitz has scored, no wonder we look like vomit.

This is tough to watch but I hope posters dont go losing their heads and post nonsense.

We all knew this would be a tough year and these kind of games would happen.

This may be the most inept performance by a Sooner team I've ever seen. I don't think we'll beat Chaminade.

This may be the most inept performance by a Sooner team I've ever seen. I don't think we'll beat Chaminade.

LOL...

Typical...

OU will probably blow out Chaminade and then you will be saying they will make the NIT...

PEOPLE! this team is going to be inconsistent! We dont have that type of talent and add to that the fact that there is basically 1 guy out there with extended minutes at this level!!

queue the announcers not even talking about the game for 5 minutes.

35-17, Cade with a 3. A field goal and two touchdowns with two two pont conversions and we can win.

Will we ever get an offensive rebound? I want to see Tyler Neal. At least he can get off the ground. Honore and CJ seem to have verticals in the teens.

LOL...

Typical...

OU will probably blow out Chaminade and then you will be saying they will make the NIT...

PEOPLE! this team is going to be inconsistent! We dont have that type of talent and add to that the fact that there is basically 1 guy out there with extended minutes at this level!!

yup.

Back