*** Official Oklahoma vs Virginia Game Thread **

UVA cooling off....but we just can't seem to get anything going. Why are our bigs jacking up 3s?

we are bad. teams shooting like 70% against us is apparently not a one0time thing in Hawaii. this is hard to watch.

i don't doubt the lack of effort, but we aren't very good. this team lost by 40 last night.

dig another nearly impossible early hole to come out of.

It's going to be a tough two or three years because OU doesn't have the talent to compete with ku, mizzou, texas, baylor, ostate. Even with Goff and Osby next year, OU won't have the guards to compete.

With about two minutes left in the first half we have played 10 players and they have played 9. Two of ours have scored and 7 of theirs have scored. That is just inept guys. This year will be tough to watch but it is what it is.

Pledger for 3, first non points from Cade or Fitz.

35-20, 2:06

1 and 1 for Virginia.

CJ doesn't add much on the offensive end but at least he attempts to rebound and block shots. I would have no problem with him starting because he plays with energy and is about the only guy on the team who knows how to jump.

It's going to be a tough two or three years because OU doesn't have the talent to compete with ku, mizzou, texas, baylor, ostate. Even with Goff and Osby next year, OU won't have the guards to compete.

You are wrong, but I respect your right to post.

I hope OU proves me wrong and if they do I will admit I was wrong about the direction of the program.

Screw these damn announcers. WHO CARES ABOUT KENTUCKY DAMN IT?

seriously 3 guys inside vs 1 UVA guy and we allow offensive rebounds over and over.

This team laid it all down the line yesterday wearing themselves out. I was hoping yesterday that Virginia would be in a competitive game that would be close for at least 35 minutes so that they wouldn't have and advantage like they do now. Because we aren't deep enough to rebound and look real good. I doubt we play as bad as we have started today most of the rest of this year.

We came out looking like we were running in mud to start this game.

Is T.J. Taylor really playing? Gamecast on ESPN says he took a shot.

40-25 at half. It actually looked worse than that, if that's even possible.

I actually liked the lineup that finished the half. I'd like to see that lineup start the second half.

Back