*** Official Oklahoma vs Virginia Game Thread **

Down by 15 at halftime. Dang, that was awful.

Laphonso Ellis: WW and the gang "cashed it in" last year. No sh!t, Laphonso.

great now laphonso ellis is saying our team has character hangover issues from last year.

Well, it's only 15 at least...come out and get a few shots and we can get this thing back to single digits...

my thing with this team and the major problem is their lack of on the ball pressure, the opposing teams shooting % isnt because we just catch everyone while they are hot, it's because we arent getting in their grills...this starts off the ball, but mainly on the ball...i'd rather them drive past us than sit back and let them dictate where they want to go with the ball...

Is T.J. Taylor really playing? Gamecast on ESPN says he took a shot.
ESPN Gamecast is always wrong. I think I remember seen Eduardo Najera on one of those about 5 years ago.

1232550426_worf%20face%20palm.gif

great now laphonso ellis is saying our team has character hangover issues from last year.

Jimmy Dykes said the same thing yesterday, a lot of people around the country don't know what actually happened.

At least the game is on early which will allow for some time to chill before bedtime rolls around.

ESPN Gamecast is always wrong. I think I remember seen Eduardo Najera on one of those about 5 years ago.

That was the conclusion I drew because I was almost positive he was redshirting.

Yesterday proved they didn't phone it in. They were down 18 with 7 minutes left and came within 6 just 5 minutes later. Virginia has a lot more energy and came in a little better prepared for OU. Especially after getting humiliated.

The most emotion from the team in that first half came from capel's *** chewing he gave during that timeout.

Cade leading the team with 12 pts and 5 boards. I think he played all 20 mins in the 1st half.

Back