*******Oklahoma (4-1) vs. #2 Wisconsin (6-0) Game Thread*******

14 turnovers in the first half. Mostly self-inflicted.

Really disagree with the Halftime Show!! OU 14 to 4 in To's and we are only one down, don't care if there best player wasn't on the court if I am coach I tell me team, you cut TO's in half we win this game by 10

Somebody call Bo a waaaaambulance.

Let's get tougher with the ball and make some shots and we can get this guys !

Any ref would have called that a charge. Take off the crimson glasses.

So it doesn't matter that the defender was sliding to the left when contact was made? Take off the "see I'm more objective than you" glasses.

Really disagree with the Halftime Show!! OU 14 to 4 in To's and we are only one down, don't care if there best player wasn't on the court if I am coach I tell me team, you cut TO's in half we win this game by 10

Tend to agree. I don't think the score would be much different right now if Kaminsky had played normal minutes.

"OU is showing that they can play with anyone in the country." - Jay Bilas

They have such a thing for Wis that OU doesnt have a chance at getting any positive feed from ACC homers

Your best player getting in early foul trouble, fouling three point shooters, and getting the other team in the bonus early doesn't seem very smart, but Wisconsin will always be called a "super-smart team".

OU needs to set some back screens for the baseline to get Thomas in the game. Then the in and out game will be there.

Wis was a final 4 team last year & ranked #2 this year, of course Bilas is going to talk them up. If OU can beat them, it will give him reason to talk about OU

Is it me or do our guards just don't know how to drive to the basket

Jordan has 5 turnovers. We need to be smarter with the basketball, make the open shots, and defend the perimeter. We could use a hot start to the half too

So it doesn't matter that the defender was sliding to the left when contact was made? Take off the "see I'm more objective than you" glasses.

I thought he was moving in slow motion but at full speedily looked like Woodard pulled a Michael Brown and charged right at the guy.

Is it just me or does Bilas have a problem with saying something good about OU?

Nope, seems he is very slow to give OU credit for anything and very quick to criticize. Any time something good happens for OU, he sees it as lucky or the other team not executing.

We've outrebounded them by 10, but have 10 more turnovers. They have three starters with two fouls, they need to continue their fouling ways.

The guards will have to make some open shots to win this one. It'll be tough getting some shots inside with our big guys because of their size. Buddy needs to be the difference maker.

Wis was a final 4 team last year & ranked #2 this year, of course Bilas is going to talk them up. If OU can beat them, it will give him reason to talk about OU

I believe they have to talk them up to win because they have Dukie at home Tuesday

Bilas has been very fair/complimentary in his discussion of us. And, though we've turned the ball over so many times, we have outrebounded them 21 to 10. They aren't getting to the free throw line because are shooting so many perimeter shots.

Back