*******Oklahoma (4-1) vs. #2 Wisconsin (6-0) Game Thread*******

Is it me or do our guards just don't know how to drive to the basket
Our guards don't have good enough handles to go to the basket outside of maybe Walker and Woodard at times. I don't want Hield to ever drive to the basket because he will usually lose the ball before he gets to the hoop.

I thought he was moving in slow motion but at full speedily looked like Woodard pulled a Michael Brown and charged right at the guy.

If only there were a guy standing five feet away who gets paid to make these decisions who could've seen the defender moving.

The guards will have to make some open shots to win this one. It'll be tough getting some shots inside with our big guys because of their size. Buddy needs to be the difference maker.

Cousins needs to contribute offensively in a consistent manner and not just a half here and a half there.

I don't know that OU can do it with Kaminsky in the game for the 2nd half, but we should have taken advantage of him being out and fed Thomas the ball more. It's almost a sin that he only took one shot in the 1st half. We had an advantage there. We need to let him muscle some inside shots. Force them to play for it.

Bilas has been very fair/complimentary in his discussion of us. And, though we've turned the ball over so many times, we have outrebounded them 21 to 10. They aren't getting to the free throw line because are shooting so many perimeter shots.

Really? When walker got fouled on the three what did Bilas say? Not much their, I don't know about that ... Just a minute later buddy got one their shooters on the follow through and what did Bilas say? Clear foul.

I don't think he has said much positive about OU.

Bilas has been very fair/complimentary in his discussion of us. And, though we've turned the ball over so many times, we have outrebounded them 21 to 10. They aren't getting to the free throw line because are shooting so many perimeter shots.

I agree. Besides saying that we've shown that we can play with anyone, he also mentioned that our defense is much improved from last year.

We have players that are just frustrating to watch at times because they look like they are not comfortable yet Cousins being one of them

If we don't turn it over much we can win this thing.

Thomas cost us 3 points by ball watching there. Put a body on someone.

Ouch that may be it for this one. Down 9 already.

Back