*******Oklahoma (4-1) vs. #2 Wisconsin (6-0) Game Thread*******

So Lon won't call a timeout until the 16:00 mark and then it goes under 16 and he burns one? So now back to back time outs? He needs to stop some momentum every now and then. He's always too late.

We are trying to play street ball right now. Shooting everything with 32 seconds on the shot clock. And nobody getting back on defense ever.

Buddy need to stop chucking these up.
You don't want him doing anything else but chucking them up because he'll usually hit them when he's open. You don't want Buddy driving to the hoop or he'll turn it over.

Missing too many open looks. The offense just isn't good enough.

We re a jump shooting team - when you're 3-14 from 3 you're gonna have serious issues beating a good team. Unless we get that number up to 40% we re not winning this game.

Just amazed how undisciplined we play with all our experience.

OU players went into the half satisfied and Wis came out making a statement, not a good HT speech by coach

I wanted OU to stay within 10, they may get blown out now

I don't have confidence that OU can score consistently out of their half court offense

You don't want him doing anything else but chucking them up because he'll usually hit them when he's open. You don't want Buddy driving to the hoop or he'll turn it over.

He's taking bad shots though.

We come out and do just what we didn't need to.....shoot our way out of the game.

When you are disciplined you can just set back and let the other team do everything for you

OU plays like they're a great 3 point shooting team...someone tell them...they are not

We are trying to play street ball right now. Shooting everything with 32 seconds on the shot clock. And nobody getting back on defense ever.

Yes; I don't mind us shooting a quick shot when we are open and squared up but we take too many shots where we are not squared up and, especially, doing that early in the clock is really concerning.

We are losing a lot of 50/50 rebounds because our guys are acting like the rebound is secured and bailing out before it is. Just don't have the intensity we need right now.

46-35 Badgers at under 16. Terrible start to the second half for us once again.

Back