OU - 38.5% (5-for-13)
Utah - 50% (5-for-10)

Rebounds:
OU - 23
Utah - 20

Turnovers:
OU - 4
Utah - 6

Isn't that the same question Charles Barkley asked about Oklahoma?

considering oklahoma has I think the 3rd highest american indian population in the country it seems a stupid comment.

oh wait its barkley.

If WW is going to play this way, we need to bench him for someone who wants to play. No defense, no shooting.

That's just it though, IF Wright and Allen are going to stink, forcing us to play 4 guards, we really only have two options to replace WW. Pledger, who plays but has been ice cold, and Willis who just isn't very good. And the other guards have to rest as well.

Oye.

Slashing to the basket has resulted in at least 3 turnovers, 3-4 stuffs, 2 baskets and 2 fouls. Not a good strategy. What has happened to pull up jumpers and fade away jumpers? Those are or would be available if only we had someone to take them.

We can get penetration on the offense. I just hope we execute more like the last 2 possessions where we found a much easier shot. More anger on the defensive end would also help.

Dear sweet little baby infant Jesus please don't let Utah come out and start raining three's to begin the second half like San Diego and Houston did.

This is a huge 2nd Half for this team. Hopefully they understand their season is at a crossroads.

we need Tiny in there to pull that goofy mother ****er away from the rim.

OU is shooting OK, other than WW. We are at 44.4% without Willie.

WW is trying guys. Coach has told WW to slash to the basket to get fouls on their bigs! I got a text convo going with Omar.

Back