*****Oklahoma vs. British Columbia Exhibition Game Tread*****

Big baby food!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unleash the beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do people like you exist in life? Negative people accomplish nothing! I mean that. You people do nothing but brign the rest of the world down.

OU is crushing this team, it is the first game of the season and you have a negative comment. Life must suck for you.

Like I said above, last time we only won 81-62 and had a round of 32 season.

Steven Pledger with his 3rd 3 88-48

Last edited:
Cade really impressed me tonight....Pledger finally missed a 3......90-51...Pledger makes his 4th 3!!! 93-51

Great 2nd half, team looked more relaxed and executed better, nice to see the 3s drop with regularity........93-53 FINAL

6 players with double digit scoring....Nice distribution.

Only issue....rebounding. Although, Sooners were +1.

All in all, I am very impressed with the young guys. Can't help but feel we're going to be much more consistent shooting, especially from 3, this year.

man I wish I could have been there...can't wait til I retire!!!!

can't believe folks won't go watch the first game with the talent we have...

movin to Norman....football in the fall, basketball (both men and women) in the winter, baseball/softball in the spring/summer!!!!

with some jeepin/substitute teaching inbetween!!
life will be good!

:pledge:pledgeFellow Sooners, can we please get it right? His name is Steven Pledger II, not Stephen, and he'll be our starting SG VERY soon.

Boomer Sooner BABY!

I am liking this team! We will definitely be a more guard orientated offense this year. Fitz has really impressed me.

man I wish I could have been there...can't wait til I retire!!!!

can't believe folks won't go watch the first game with the talent we have...

movin to Norman....football in the fall, basketball (both men and women) in the winter, baseball/softball in the spring/summer!!!!

with some jeepin/substitute teaching inbetween!!
life will be good!

actually i thought it was a good crowd considering the Lakers were in town and if tonight is any indication of things to come than i think most Sooner fans will fall in love with this team fast.....

Terrible video and audio. Too jerky to watch or listen to. I finally turned the sound off and tried to watch the video but it wasn't easy. I remember why cstv-all access isn't on my list of subscriptions. We are small peanuts to CBS Sports and their service reflects that.

Terrible video and audio. Too jerky to watch or listen to. I finally turned the sound off and tried to watch the video but it wasn't easy. I remember why cstv-all access isn't on my list of subscriptions. We are small peanuts to CBS Sports and their service reflects that.

Again....not correct. The problem is on your end. Many of us had both good audio and video. You have problems with your connection.

:pledge:pledgeFellow Sooners, can we please get it right? His name is Steven Pledger II, not Stephen, and he'll be our starting SG VERY soon.

Boomer Sooner BABY!

If by very soon you mean next season, I agree.

If he somehow starts this year, it's going to be as the wing in place of Crocker, but I doubt that happens. He may steal some of his minutes, but I can't see coach benching Crocker unless he is brutal.

Back