\\\\\\\\\\Oklahoma vs. TCU Gameday Thread//////////

Great finish by our guys - didn't turn it over, got into our offense when we needed and made FTs. Sure it's the last game of the reg season but finally a great finish. We got some players for next year boys - Doolittle and McGusty are going to be stars.

These kids have done the things you outlined in nearly every game this season. Unfortunately, the majority of those games ended in a loss.

It was great to see their efforts rewarded in a win today!

That is why it was good to see them win this. Maybe they finally did turn the corner. I'm hoping it will be the beginning of the upside we see more often. I hope we can play well in the big12 tourney.

I was sitting directly across the court from the bench. Watching him move, I thought he had back problems or a broken tailbone!

Ugh! I couldn't watch the game yesterday so I watched this morning and was encouraged to see him dressed out and not in street clothes. We're going to need him Wednesday & Thursday. Hopefully he'll be ok. Your report is not encouraging, unfortunately.

Ugh! I couldn't watch the game yesterday so I watched this morning and was encouraged to see him dressed out and not in street clothes. We're going to need him Wednesday & Thursday. Hopefully he'll be ok. Your report is not encouraging, unfortunately.

The good thing about back spasms -- at least in my experience -- is you can be fine in a few days. Gotta keep that back loosened up.

Back