\\\\\\\\\\Oklahoma vs. TCU Gameday Thread//////////

I mean, really. If we lose to TCU at home on Senior Day, that's embarrassing. No excuses.

I mean, really. If we lose to TCU at home on Senior Day, that's embarrassing. No excuses.

If Woodard was playing I would agree with you, without Woodard I don't think any loss against a Big XII opponent is embarrassing, even at home

Our shot selections sometimes leave me shaking my head....:facepalm

I mean, we're pounding them down low....and then we shoot a contested 15 footer.

Well at least I don't think it will get worse next year, how much better is up in the air.

Buying into the Trae Young hype, I have very high expectations for next year (making the tourney)

There were some players out there dogging around

0 fgs last 5 mins. Now in last 4 mins of game where we usually crumble. Guess we started early today. Sure would like to see them close out strong this one.

what a great game!

Love the wing penetration gameplan. removes the need for a point guard.

Lon has made cool changes this season on the fly that make me smile. I think his coaching has been stellar.

When a freshman scores 16 point and gets 10 rebounds, I'm willing to give him a pass on an occasional bad shot.
He had a good game but it seems like he has way too many of his shots blocked this year

what a great game!

Love the wing penetration gameplan. removes the need for a point guard.

Lon has made cool changes this season on the fly that make me smile. I think his coaching has been stellar.

You smile at 10-20 all year long. What a way to live life.

Back