\\\\\\\\\\Oklahoma vs. TCU Gameday Thread//////////

what a great game!

Love the wing penetration gameplan. removes the need for a point guard.

Lon has made cool changes this season on the fly that make me smile. I think his coaching has been stellar.

I would agree that Lon will not get credit for what he has done this year with what he had to work with. However, his substitution patterns & player rotations during league play has been confusing at best.

would have been nice to get a 2 possession game friggin Frogs are having a good night from the 3. 8-16

We've seen this so many times this year and every time we have lost. I hate to say it but I feel like this is another loss. Ugh.

I hope I'm wrong!!!

That was great defense right there. Make free throws and get one more stop and it's over

Huge free throws by Shepherd! He's a cool little dude.

Good win. Nice to see us sack up and grind one out for a change. It took all damn season, but better late than never......I guess.

Shepard, Doolittle and McGusty all wth good games today. James and Buford not bad either.

Great seeing the clutch FT shooting

Nice to see the kids get another home win

Nice to see the kids keep the lead, even get it back after falling behind.

I am SO proud of them for this game. I feel like a spotlight is trying to shine lout of my chest.

TCU was a good team playing some good ball. We beat them in a tight, well-played game by both teams. We stepped up to the line and played some great defense and offense.

nice job! what a great effort to end the regular season.

Back