*****Oklahoma vs. Texas A&M Game Thread*****

As bad as they play sometimes, why dies capel nit go deeper into the bench. Dos it make a difference if we loose by 20 or 30

I don't know why we don't play deeper on our bench. It's just not something Capel does. Remember he didn't even play his best player for most of the first half of his first season because he didn't think he was good enough.

I can handle the losing -- honestly, I can -- but I cannot stomach not even being competitive. I am sick to death of that. I've not done the math, so I can't swear it's true, but it seems we've suffered more blow-out losses under Capel than we did in twelve years under his predecessor.

Heartless... Where is the heart? Say whatever about Kevin Sampson, his team was never short of that. Coach Capel, are you giving up on this season? are you giving up on the kids you have? are you just washing your hands and wait for better cards on the table? OU may not be a program with tradition like duke, but this has always been a proud team, a proud program, a proud university, a proud state... Show me something, anything...

I can handle the losing -- honestly, I can -- but I cannot stomach not even being competitive. I am sick to death of that. I've not done the math, so I can't swear it's true, but it seems we've suffered more blow-out losses under Capel than we did in twelve years under his predecessor.
And the 13 or 14 years under Billy. Someone has done it here but the number of 10+ point losses we've had under Capel is just too horrific to even look through.

We haven't won a conference game since February of last year.

As the Studio 66 crew said after the game; OU just wasn't competitive; played terrible defense and we didn't rebound.

Pretty straight forward.

Back