+++++Oklahoma vs. Texas Gameday Thread+++++

Baby steps. Good win

I know the record and much of the team play is ugly ... but start checking out some of these individual performances and watch the guys recognize quicker when they're out of position on defense. They're getting better and they can be very fun to watch.

Great game by Money and Shepard.

Makes you wonder why we haven't seen more of this through the year....

Both players were clutch. Money was the difference in the game. If that didn't earn him a chance to start nothing will.

Lattin will start every game at the 5 until he exhausts his eligibility. You may set your watch to that fact if you wish.

But it has been AWESOME watching McNease develop. How sweet would it be to see the improvement between sophomore and junior mirror that of freshman to sophomore?

Well maybe this will get them started on the right road

Both players we're clutch. Money was the difference in the game. If that didn't earn him a chance to start nothing will.

I think Shepard has a better understanding of "playing within his limitations". He doesn't seem to make a lot of bad decisions. He is put into some bad situations by some of his panicked teammates.

Money was just on fire.....playing with more emotion than I've seen earlier, on both ends. I was surprised he didn't back out to the three point line for a "heat check".;)

I think Shepard has a better understanding of "playing within his limitations". He doesn't seem to make a lot of bad decisions. He is put into some bad situations by some of his panicked teammates.

Money was just on fire.....playing with more emotion than I've seen earlier, on both ends. I was surprised he didn't back out to the three point line for a "heat check".;)

14 points along with 14 rebounds.

These kids will be good, Sooner or later. McNeace was outstanding tonight, and that is becoming more frequent.

McNeace had 14 points, 14 rebounds, 2 blocks, 1 steal, ZERO turnovers, ZERO missed free throws (2-2 from the line), and 6-10 shooting. Can't ask for a much better game than that.

McNeace had 14 points, 14 rebounds, 2 blocks, 1 steal, ZERO turnovers, ZERO missed free throws (2-2 from the line), and 6-10 shooting. Can't ask for a much better game than that.

Consistency needs to be his goal.

Easily the best game of his career so far! I've got a feeling it won't be the last. Hard to believe how far he's come in the last month or so. Huge upside if he continues to improve.

GREAT game, guys !!!! Proud of you hitting your free throws.....That won us the game. Team work...Keep it up!!!!
You all were commenting on Inoref and that he must be a troll.....I always thought that, too, but I thought he may be a Baylor troll. He is ALWAYS commenting on the Women's forum and it is ALWAYS negative. One thing for sure, he is NOT an OU supporter!!!!

GREAT game, guys !!!! Proud of you hitting your free throws.....That won us the game. Team work...Keep it up!!!!
You all were commenting on Inoref and that he must be a troll.....I always thought that, too, but I thought he may be a Baylor troll. He is ALWAYS commenting on the Women's forum and it is ALWAYS negative. One thing for sure, he is NOT an OU supporter!!!!
Its only NEGATIVE to you a few others that don't like it when we call out Sherri Coale. I do not pick on any player unlike most others on there when games are going badly. I will continue to say SC is over paid until recruiting picks up and OU is once again one of the truly elite programs (nationally) So there you have it. Besides this is the Men Basketball Forum

Back