On this day 365 days ago

OUHoops

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
On this day 365 days ago OUHoops.com was launched. Actually, our one year birthday was yesterday but I forgot to post about it. :(

I can't believe it's only been a year. It seems like it's already been about 10. But in this first year we've signed up almost 2,000 registered members, started 9,670 threads and totaled 118,989 posts. That probably doesn't compare to some of the more established sites, but it sounds pretty good to me considering where we started.

I hope that what we've put together here is something you can be proud of even though we're in the early stages. I hope someday this is a place you can proudly link to when you read on another site that OU fans don't care about basketball, and then they come here see what we've got.

Anyway, thanks to all of you posters and everyone else who have worked behind the scenes -- some known by username and some not -- to get us to where we are today.

If you ever have any suggestions or ideas please don't hesitate to pm me or email me at ouhoops@gmail.com.

Thanks everyone. I have been around most of that time and I can say this site has steadily gotten better and better. All of your work has really paid off. Thanks everyone!

Thank you SOOO much OUHoops! I don't know what I would do without this website! You are amazing!

Happy Birthday OUhoops website. Been a great year and I'm looking forward to many more.
Thanks once again for all the time and effort you have put into this website, it's amazing what one dedicated OU basketball loving man can do.

Last edited:
You have done good, OUHoops. Real good. Thanks so much!

This is truly the home of OU basketball. Thanks OUHOOPS AND HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!:clap

happy birthday ... OUhoops .. it was a great first year and things will only get better from here!

Boomer Sooner

Might as well make my first post on the first anniversary. You guys do a great job with the site.

Another first time poster wanting to thank you all for putting this site up. It was clear from the tipoff that the site ops were dedicated to making this a comprehensive, thorough look at OU basketball. We needed that!

Thanks again and happy birthday, OU Hoops!

Awesome, Im pretty new to this site, only have known about it for a couple of weeks. I post on soonerfans, but the basketball section is really weak. Glad to have this site, Im a huge basketball fan

This is a great site.....thank-you for providing the BEST OU basketball coverage anywhere!...:clap

Thanks to everyone involved!!!!! You do a fantastic job and IMO this is the best basketball message board on the internet. You deserve kudos!
:clap

OUHoops is the man! This was his idea. I just came along for the ride. And quite a first-year ride it has been!

I think everyone associated with the development of this site is proud of what we accomplished in a relatively short time. Thanks, too, to our members! In my admittedly biased opinion, OUH has the best basketball fans on the web, and without a doubt, the best OU hoops fans.

A special thank you to all who have made this a great place to discuss basketball!!!

:boomer :sooner

Happy Birthday OU HOOPS!!! Thank you Hoops, Big Time, Ada, Norm, etc, etc, etc. This place has been a refuge. I appreciate the courtesy, insight and participation of everyone.

Three cheers for OUHoops.com!

This place is an oasis in the desert.

Best source of information on OU Basketball and best OU basketball message board on the internet - hands down!!!

Back