OSU/K-State

OU went to the Elite 8 losing to the best team, while OSU lost in the second round...Not to mention that the NCAA title game was played a week early in the Elite 8 OU-UNC. OU was a lot better team than OSU last season,and judging by the OSU-OU game this season we are still the better team!

As far as being the better team this year, that remains to be seen.

I wouldn't say OU is better than OSU this year.

I would say neither have an advantage over the other, they are about even.

OSU has an RPI that is about 60 spots higher, 4 more wins and 2 more road wins than ou. I would say at this point OSU is at least a little better. But this is college basketball things could always change.

I am worried as hell about the Penn injury...If his knee lingers for a week or two, the Cowboys will have a heck of a time winning key games, IMO....How they beat Kansas State on the road with or without him blows my mind, to be honest.

I am worried as hell about the Penn injury...If his knee lingers for a week or two, the Cowboys will have a heck of a time winning key games, IMO....How they beat Kansas State on the road with or without him blows my mind, to be honest.

Yeah, it only takes one key injury to a team as thin as OSU to derail the season.

James Anderson going out of the game with a slight concussion had more to do with the outcome of that game than anything OU did.

If he doesn't go down OSU wins that in regulation.

The Championship game statement is pure comedy.

Uh huh..and if Sam Bradford and Jermaine Gresham were not injured then OU wins the BCS Championship. More food for thought, if BG didn't get mugged by that behemoth from UT then OU is undefeated in the regular season and receives the #1 seed, which they deserved! As a result, we face UNC in the Final 4, and it is a whole different ballgame. For the record, OU played UNC much harder than anyone else, and no one for OU (besides BG) even got off the bus. If only...
Well those things called injuries can and did happen and no one gives a sh!t about your whining besides the homer fans like yourself, who think your players are the best and the only way yall can lose is if your best player gets hurt. That "if & but" BS does not work, especially at an OU board, Homie.

Because you lost to the eventual N.C. you think that makes you the second best team in the country. That makes sense to me. I might think that since OSU beat a good Tennesse team and then was knocked out by a number one seed and very nearly won that game that we could have advanced as far as OU did if we had played the same teams as the Sooners. All that comparitive stuff is horse hockey. The record at the end of the year between the two teams is there to see. Overlook it if you want but you can't ignore the facts that it presents.

I agree, Earl! 2008-09 OU's record against OSU 2-1 (remember cuz OU went to Stilly in the ice and snow and after about the 10th dunk by BG/Juan I started to actually feel sorry for the rims in GIA)

This season OU's record against OSU is 1-0! BOOMER SOONER!

So you are hanging your hat on one game this season.:confused:

No, I simply used EarlPearl's criteria of head-to-head records for determining who the better team is because, "all that comparative stuff is horse hockey." Sorry I misquoted ya there Earl lemme correct that: "all that comparitive stuff is horse hockey."

Uh huh..and if Sam Bradford and Jermaine Gresham were not injured then OU wins the BCS Championship. More food for thought, if BG didn't get mugged by that behemoth from UT then OU is undefeated in the regular season and receives the #1 seed, which they deserved! As a result, we face UNC in the Final 4, and it is a whole different ballgame. For the record, OU played UNC much harder than anyone else, and no one for OU (besides BG) even got off the bus. If only...
Well those things called injuries can and did happen and no one gives a sh!t about your whining besides the homer fans like yourself, who think your players are the best and the only way yall can lose is if your best player gets hurt. That "if & but" BS does not work, especially at an OU board, Homie.

If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle.

How did we amass so many aggies on this board?

:eddie187_jpg_xs: :eddie187_jpg_xs: :eddie187_jpg_xs: :eddie187_jpg_xs:

I can't speak for the rest of them, I've been here all along.

:)

:ed :ed :ed

P.S. What happened to the "angry Ford" icon? ;)

I don't even have to go to Orangepower anymore to read funny OSU posts.

Aw you all love us because it would be flat boring if all of us vacated.

I agree, Earl! 2008-09 OU's record against OSU 2-1 (remember cuz OU went to Stilly in the ice and snow and after about the 10th dunk by BG/Juan I started to actually feel sorry for the rims in GIA)

This season OU's record against OSU is 1-0! BOOMER SOONER!

Nowhere did I say that OSU was better. If I remember right I said OU was a tick better meaning not much better. This was after you stated OSU was lucky to win in the Big 12 tourney. There was no luck involved we beat your butt and sent you home crying. Not long before you eeked out a win on your home floor. If you were eons better then you would have spanked us in at least one of those games.

In the first game there is no doubt OU was a much better team. It perplexes me how they did not beat us worse than they did.

Back