OSU-Pittsburgh

Sooner23

Reaction score
Getting ready to start here in a few minutes. The over-under on T's on OSU today is 1.5. Who ya got?

Last edited:
_MG_6328_flying_fish.jpg

did that guy just say there wasnt another player with that type of body control?? has he watched even one OU game?

OSU is 4/5 from the three. Its what they need to do to pull the stunner.

OSUx looks good so far. Hope they keep it up.

How sweet would it be if OSU and Kansas lost on the same day? Unfortunately, both are leading right now.

Once again, how any OU fan could hope OSU would win is mind boggling. Think about it and then tell me how that is even rational.

better for OU for them to win

plus, I happen to like basketball. I am not just some college social puke who gets off on maintaining a hate-on for rival schools. I genuinely want what I think is better for our program and I also like good basketball.

watching Pitt. I thought they were this tough defenisve team, all i have seen is a lazy defensive effort in all there tourney games Big easy included...

better for OU for them to win

plus, I happen to like basketball. I am not just some college social puke who gets off on maintaining a hate-on for rival schools. I genuinely want what I think is better for our program and I also like good basketball.

Wanting OSU or Texas to do well in the tournament is not good for OU (especially OSU). We compete for recruits with these guys nearly every year.

It is about as dumb as wanting UT to beat USC in the national championship game in football.

watching Pitt. I thought they were this tough defenisve team, all i have seen is a lazy defensive effort in all there tourney games Big easy included...

I agree there. They have NOT had the defensive effort I saw from them earlier in the year.

Once again, how any OU fan could hope OSU would win is mind boggling. Think about it and then tell me how that is even rational.

Because I got sick of hearing how OU wasn't really any good because the Big XII conference was 'down' this year.

OSU has some low-life fans. Every team does. But, I have nothing against their players and have no problem with them doing well unless their doing well is bad for us. In this instance, it's not.

Finally, I would never want to be the OU version of an OSU fan - a fan who would rather see OSU lose than OU win. It's no skin off my nose if they do well.

I dont like seeing anyone hurt.

I hope they are both okay and able to continue.

Hard to see how the officials missed the foul on the Pittsburgh player who tripped Eaton.

Back