OU at Texas 7pm 1/25

The LHN is not included with any of my streaming services. If anyone can provide a link where tonight's game can be streamed (for free), I'd be forever grateful.

I can't believe an OU/Texas game is ONLY on the Longhorn network!!!!! Hope it will be on the radio????

I agree! How annoying that the game is one the ONLY ESPN affiliated channel I don't have! Sounds like a lot of us will have to follow it live play by play, which is silly. You'd think Soonersports would air the game somehow but I guess not!

I think we will find out a lot about our team tonight. If we win this game, I believe we can win the B12 regular season title. If we get knocked around and get sent home with our tails between our legs like we did after the game in Austin last year, things could get interesting as far as the conference race goes. Which UT team will we face? The team that lost to OSU & Texas Tech? Or the team the stomped Iowa State on their home court and played UConn very closely? If we face the latter we will have to play our absolute best in order to win and run, run, run their big girls ragged.

Harmon appeared to be injured at the end of their last game, not sure if she'll play tonight. I think she probably will though.

Texas ahead 40-36 at half. TRob has hit 2 3s to tie the record. Both teams shooting well but we are -3 in turnover margin to give them a couple of extra possessions. Tighten that and get a couple of more offensive rebounds and we can win.

You wouldn’t want to see this game anyway. They have completely fallen apart. Can’t pass, can’t rebound and can’t stop them from scoring. This coach has not gotten them ready to play, no intensity, throwing the ball away, sad.

Been following on live stats. Seems like we imploded in the third quarter.

Down 61-42. 1-17 shooting with 8 turnovers during Q3 has ended our chances this game.

I don't know what's worse... our play or Chris Plank's play-by-play.

You wouldn’t want to see this game anyway. They have completely fallen apart. Can’t pass, can’t rebound and can’t stop them from scoring. This coach has not gotten them ready to play, no intensity, throwing the ball away, sad.

I believe her name is Jennie.

Those turnover habits coach has let go all year is bitting their behinds tonight. This is how Utah scored 149:points on them. Short, not quick, not tall and not good rebounding.

I think the ladies have been watching the guys and just followed

That is simply inexcusable. Ana was a no-show last night too and Tot wasn’t great.

Only one who showed up was Vann.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We will be ready for their aggressive attack game next time. We are not that bad and they are not that good.

If we weren't ready for the whorns after they had beaten Baylor by 13 and ISU by 15 that is on Jennie Barnczyk and staff.

Needless to say, I think, hope we do considerably better when we play them in Norman. We probably thought we were ready but just did not realize the intensity we would face. I do not think Baranczyk took the game lightly. But who knows maybe they just aren't good enough to play with Texas.

Back