OU @ Baylor 8pm CST on ESPNU

Porter looked pissed Grant didn’t at least try and go after that ball.

I so wish we could design a good BLOB play. I can’t remember the last time we scored on one, and often it’s a struggle just to get it inbounds. I’m sure this isn’t true, but it almost makes me wonder whether we even practice it, or if we just approach it like Lincoln Riley approaches special teams.

I’m happy with the effort tonight but it won’t matter if we don’t finish. Everyday Jon for Baylor is so impressive and such a great story after his knee injury. Dude couldn’t walk for months and somehow made himself into a better 3-pt shooter than Tanner during his recovery.

Also I’ll give Moser props for better use of his timeouts tonight.
Everyone bragged how great kruger was… I never saw it. Def don’t see it now..I watch some great ones by other teams

Everyone bragged how great kruger was… I never saw it. Def don’t see it now..I watch some great ones by other teams

Kruger was horrible at it, Moser much better at stopping runs with TOs.

I think Bam can play at this level. Not a star but certainly a contributor.

The guy in the yellow hoodie right behind PM is “that fan”. The one you don’t want sitting anywhere near you. 😂

even that segment

baylor up 5 under 4 time out baylor shooting 2 after the time out

What an awful pass from Oweh. But not totally dead after the Grant 3. Can’t trade shots anymore though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We seem to get lax on Defense right after getting a bucket. We have done that all season.

Kruger was horrible at it, Moser much better at stopping runs with TOs.

Lol he has been tonight but this is the same man who called one the entire first half at WV. Lon called them much more often his last few years than his first few. He gave his team a longer leash when he had Buddy and Cousins.

Back