OU @ Baylor 8pm CST on ESPNU

We do all the little things that help us lose

Yep. Back to our form from earlier in the season, before we were getting blown out. Play well enough to hang around for 37 minutes, then gag down the stretch. Grant got outhustled to a loose ball, Los bricks a front end, and that’s all she wrote. Truly can’t get out of our own way. Officially a .500 team.

What’s the South Bend area code?

Yep. Much better effort tonight but same old story at the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You would like to be encouraged by the effort tonight, but this team's M.O. is to turn right around and kick its fans in the balls with a disappointing showing.

Would drive me crazy coaching these guys, missed FT’s, cross court passes in traffic and you name the turnover type and they have done it. It’s like their brains speed up at the end of games and their bodies can’t keep up.

OMG! What the hell is Grant doing. That is exactly what I was talking about.

Played well enough to have a chance and then made so many careless mistakes.

The team that played tonight is a couple good portal bigs from being a good team. Let's hope they can build on it.

Not that it would have mattered in any other game we’ve lost, but wonder what Bamisile and Oweh look like with more Big 12 minutes under their belt ahead of tonight. Tons of athleticism, but look rusty at times for lack of a better word. Then again, everyone on the team has those moments. Sigh.

This team is so predictable. Text my brother at 8:22 that we are going to stay connected enough(and we actually took a lead, so even better) to keep me interested just to not get over the hump. Sucks. Enjoyed the effort tonight though. Didn’t look like a team that’s given up.

Last edited:
Groves is always out of position on rebounding. It’s truly impressive to watch over and over.

Sherfield is so bad

He's like Manek. Always leaves a little to be desired, but would definitely look a lot better next to better players like Manek did at UNC. He's not the guy, but would be a great complimentary guy.

Ou 4/10 ft
Bu 14/20

We actually are shooting better have 1 more rebound and only 1 less 3…

It’s all Ft’s

Oh and TO’s… us 14 them 7

If we play this hard Saturday against KU, we will have an excellent chance to make critical mistakes at the end of a close game.

This is pretty much how they have lost every close B12 game. Grant can be so smooth and he is obviously very talented but he makes silly mistakes at the end of games that are very costly.

Y’all probably said the same thing when I said reeves was NBA. Uzan and oweh have nba traits, they are going to explode in the next couple years.

You're right. I was dead wrong on that one

Not that it would have mattered in any other game we’ve lost, but wonder what Bamisile and Oweh look like with more Big 12 minutes under their belt ahead of tonight. Tons of athleticism, but look rusty at times for lack of a better word. Then again, everyone on the team has those moments. Sigh.

Not putting Oweh in the home game vs Baylor definitely cost us late when they hit back to back 3s. The problem is they can't settle on a rotation because as you can see nobody is trustworthy. They make a good play, then a bad play. We have a lot of 6th men starting for us.

Back