OU @ Baylor 8pm CST on ESPNU

Much needed FTs from Tanner. Need a stop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oweh, please stop forcing it

The foul should have been on 13, jumped sideways trying to draw contact. Scottie needs to sit down.

This team still can't do the little things....Oweh totally out of control and trips/TO....then we miss a front end. It's what losing teams do.

Ball game. Uzan with a missed FT and a force

This team still can't do the little things....Oweh totally out of control and trips/TO....then we miss a front end. It's what losing teams do.

Yep. Much better effort tonight but same old story at the end.

Two things

1. Good effort tonight, team played hard and didn’t ever let things snowball even with Baylor hitting lots of dagger jumpers.

2. #1 doesn’t matter. They’ve more than exhausted their morale victories. At this point every loss is a bad loss. So this is a bad loss and the fact that it was a somewhat competitive game means nothing.

Two things

1. Good effort tonight, team played hard and didn’t ever let things snowball even with Baylor hitting lots of dagger jumpers.

2. #1 doesn’t matter. They’ve more than exhausted their morale victories. At this point every loss is a bad loss. So this is a bad loss and the fact that it was a somewhat competitive game means nothing.

Agree

Back