OU @ Baylor 8pm CST on ESPNU

He keeps saying “Hakeem Shinmy”… it’s the Dream Shake dude. Cmon.

Hard to believe we shot a better 3 pt %…
8/22
9/28

Just put up a quick stat, last 6 offensive possessions....3 TOs, 2 points. If that doesn't encapsulate our season at the end of games, then I don't know what does.

Hey, at least Jenny has two 5* Burger Girls on the court for her next year. Future looks pretty bright for the lady Sooners.

He keeps saying “Hakeem Shinmy”… it’s the Dream Shake dude. Cmon.

Right, obviously he didn't watch the games. I don't think I missed a telecast of the Rockets between 1991 - 98. Hakeem was amazing!

Hey, at least Jenny has two 5* Burger Girls on the court for her next year. Future looks pretty bright for the lady Sooners.

I switched last night when they were down 14 in the 4th… missed the comeback and win

So we were basically a tourney team last year because we missed it by 2 spots

the tourney is black and white ... top 10 has about 10 differnt rankings

baylor is top 10 in power rankings ..

see how that works

I switched last night when they were down 14 in the 4th… missed the comeback and win

It was awesome! Baylors new coach, Collen is almost as bad as Mulkey. If she has some success she will be. Very smug, thinks every call is the refs out to get her.
If memory serves me right OU was down 11 under 2 and stormed back. The 3 Bu Taylor to send it to OT was amazing. :D

It’s deflating that a double digit loss is good enough to seem like major progress. Ultimately, it’s another L.

It’s deflating that a double digit loss is good enough to seem like major progress. Ultimately, it’s another L.

Good loss to a basically top 10 team, you need to be more excited about double digit losing streaks

Back