+!+!+!+!+!+!+OU-Baylor Gameday Thread+!+!+!+!+!+!+

Such a great half, but how do you fall for that full court play? Lol I saw that one coming. Still up 21 that was soooooo great to watch

are you ****ttin me? wow...how can you NOT get in front of that pass...lol

:facepalm

Mike Stoops must have called up that defense

yes, glad Buford came in and gave good minutes considering Lattin out.

Post has done well...

Got a little stagnate with the zone

yes, glad Buford came in and gave good minutes considering Lattin out.

Post has done well...

Got a little stagnate with the zone

Buford had a nice half. He finished with 6 points, 1 reb, 1 block and steal. Looked pretty solid on defense too.

Buford had a nice half. He finished with 6 points, 1 reb, 1 block and steal. Looked pretty solid on defense too.

I agree. If we can go small, then having him in there is a better offensive lineup. I still am waiting on a breakout game from Dante. He still seems a little hesitant.

This is the best Walker has played in a month, too. Nice help from the bench tonight.

I agree. If we can go small, then having him in there is a better offensive lineup. I still am waiting on a breakout game from Dante. He still seems a little hesitant.

This is the best Walker has played in a month, too. Nice help from the bench tonight.

His best improvement will come from inside the paint (looking to next season as an example).

Last edited:
Ok Cousins, stop forcing it please.
The king of early bad shots the last couple games. You can get that same shot in 20 seconds.

Boom! There's how you get it in rhythm, Cousins!

Another awful, early shot by Cousins after another bad TO by Buddy. Both of those guys try to force it too much when they feel like the other team has momentum.

Sloppy play offensively and the defense is presently taking a nap.

I wish Khadeem would not bat those rebounds sometimes. We never seem to win those lol.

Buddy with another careless turnover and then Isaiah with a poor shot selection....and bang....8 straight points by Baylor. The seniors need to get that crap out of their system.

I had game paused....gettin my ice cream and strawberries....

but twice Lattin just turned around and let the bu guy drive...:facepalm

bu is stepping it up def.

Good timeout there but we follow it with a terrible offensive set.

Back