+!+!+!+!+!+!+OU-Baylor Gameday Thread+!+!+!+!+!+!+

this is why I don't like our chances much later this month

I honestly think we'll win, prob by 10-12 but bu will make a run (they are).

First half we hedged then switched back quickly, now we are getting stuck on the mis-match.

Sure it's natural to "relax" a little on D up so much, but this is what happens.

I had game paused....gettin my ice cream and strawberries....

but twice Lattin just turned around and let the bu guy drive...:facepalm

bu is stepping it up def.

I think he's trying to stay out of foul trouble and not block every shot. Maybe he took it too far.....

Sometimes even during the same game, I think this team has the tools to go to the Final Four when they are playing well. Then, in a 2-minute stretch (in the same game), a huge lead is virtually cut in half....which leads me to believe they won't get past the Sweet 16. This team is and makes me bipolar.:mad:

this is why I don't like our chances much later this month

+ the fact we are what 4-5 or 5-4 the last 9 games..

IF, BIG IF, we can get 2 guards and some post contributions we CAN do something...IF

I know it is human nature to take your foot off the gas but it drives me nuts.

Effort. Effort. Effort. When giving it, there's movement on O, solid D and flow. When not? Pfffft.

when I think the guards should catch and shoot they don't...then I think they shouldn't they do...:facepalm

even spang gave up an open 3...

lol...

In staying positive our early defensive footwork was very good!

These are the situations in which Cousins at PG does not help the team.

Don't get me wrong, most of the time it has paid off.
But he's not the guy I want in control of the offense when the team needs to buckle down and stem the tide.

Oh for Gawd's sake guys....got to get it together. Move your feet and play defense.

Back