OU coaches on the road recruiting.

WillJennings

Reaction score
Currently the Sooner assistants and Lon Kruger are on the road. Lon Kruger and Steve Henson are currently in Las Vegas looking at a few Sooner prospects such as 2012 sg out of Louisiana, Malik Morgan, 2013 pg out of Edmond, Jordan Woodard. Chris Chrutchfield is in Orlando looking at prospects like 6'7 2012 Jerami Grant of the DC area, 6'8 2013 pf Julius Randle of Plano, 6'4 Allerik Freeman of Florida, 6'4 Matt Jones of the Dallas area and 5'10 2013 pg Stevie Clark of OKC Douglass.

Jerami Grant said on twitter he narrowed his schools down to 5, any idea if OU is one of them?

Maybe not next year, but I fully expect Kruger to bring in some big names in the 2013 class. He's generating way more good press than I expected and I think this season's OU team will be competitive.

Players at the top of the talent pool will see that the 2012 OU team will be dominated by seniors. Meaning, that the 2013 team will provide opportunities for incoming freshmen to get a starting job.

Meyer said Kruger was also watching Marcus Smart on Sunday in Vegas.

Maybe not next year, but I fully expect Kruger to bring in some big names in the 2013 class. He's generating way more good press than I expected and I think this season's OU team will be competitive.

Players at the top of the talent pool will see that the 2012 OU team will be dominated by seniors. Meaning, that the 2013 team will provide opportunities for incoming freshmen to get a starting job.

Just bring in half the Okla kids and you will have a top class... stevie clark, parker, etc...

Back