Sooners and Badgers Clash on Thanksgiving

I understand some of the 3s when Happ is in. But when he has been out our D has often just been lazy at defending the 3. Either way they have made us pay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wisconsin is 12 of 19 from 3 point range (63%). If we were to shoot the same number of 2 point shots we would have to make all but one shot to stay even (95%). It's not really possible.
they have what we don't...good shooters

Christian James is unguardable but we don't get him the ball. We keep going 1 on 5 with James standing on the other side with his hands in the air. It's terrible offense.

As embarrassing as it is getting your ass kicked like this, we will find out a lot about this team tomorrow and how they respond. The good news is that it is only late November.

As embarrassing as it is getting your ass kicked like this, we will find out a lot about this team tomorrow and how they respond. The good news is that it is only late November.
no one here will remember this game come March

Every time James catches the ball something good happens.

Edited to add: But he probably shouldn't bring the ball up the court lol.

Well maybe the football will do better Friday, I look for about the same amount of points scored

Just brutal today. Better beat dayton or else i would consider this a not so great tournament

For all you asking why Kruger kept doubling the post, Happ is showing you why.

Still like this team 100x more than last year, Wisconsin is good & shot lights out.

Everything went right for Wisconsin today. 14-22 from three. We gave them some possessions with missed freee throws and dumb turnovers.

They hit a reasonable number of threes — say 10-22 — and it’s a 66-58 game.

We’re not as bad as we looked today. They’re not as good.

Still like this team 100x more than last year, Wisconsin is good & shot lights out.

So do I. Important for the team to keep playing hard and just learn from the mistakes. Hopefully we play better tomorrow.

Agreed....no one should panic. When Wiscy shoots the way they did today, they are going to beat virtually anyone. It happens. We just need to respond tmrw.

So do I. Important for the team to keep playing hard and just learn from the mistakes. Hopefully we play better tomorrow.

I thought they kept playing hard, it just wasn't going their way today. OU is going to really struggle if the play a team that can play 5 guys on the perimeter.

Agreed....no one should panic. When Wiscy shoots the way they did today, they are going to beat virtually anyone. It happens. We just need to respond tmrw.

You reminded me of when we played Nova in Hawaii and then played them again in the FF. Makes a big difference for the team actually putting the ball in the basket.

“Oklahoma didn’t get dismantled like this last year.”

Does anybody besides me remember a few games where we got kicked at least this badly last year? Manhattan, Lawrence, & Waco off the top of my head for starters.

Does anybody besides me remember a few games where we got kicked at least this badly last year? Manhattan, Lawrence, & Waco off the top of my head for starters.

Throw a dart on just about any game after January and you would find one.

I like Dakich and I think he usually does a decent job, but that was one idiotic comment regarding us not getting dismantled last year. In the last half of last season, we were getting dismantled every third game.

Back