Sooners and Badgers Clash on Thanksgiving

We are not running good offense and WI too good for us to stop over and over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

some games are fun to watch. some games are a chore.

When we do stop them we are unable to hold on to the ball. Oh well, good learning experience.

Happ hits Jamuni in the chest and knocks him backwards... no call. We aren't playing well, but the officiating is not helping either.

Wis is just the better team at this point of the season

There will be better games

Regroup and learn

Need more out of Manek

As usual we suck at everything, can’t shoot, can’t guard Nd can’t rebound. How long do we wait to have a decent team.

There will be better games

Regroup and learn

Need more out of Manek

All true. Not tough today and hope this game teaches us something. Lots of lessons to review.

This is outrageously hard to watch good grief. They’ve made every GD 3. OU just doesn’t have an offense to keep up with that. Bad loss in terms of the score

As usual we suck at everything, can’t shoot, can’t guard Nd can’t rebound. How long do we wait to have a decent team.

There will be games that OU will shoot the ball good and look like a Sweet 16 team. Other games they will look well like they look today

Wisconsin is 12 of 19 from 3 point range (63%). If we were to shoot the same number of 2 point shots we would have to make all but one shot to stay even (95%). It's not really possible.

Back