Sooners and Badgers Clash on Thanksgiving

Last year there were people on this board arguing not just that Manek might be an NBA player, but that he was going to be one and done.

Wow, I'm surprised that wasn't a charge on Doolittle. But I'll take it!

Good God OU. How long are you going to continue to double this guy?? Leads to WIDE open 3 every Effing time. Figure it out Lon

Last year there were people on this board arguing not just that Manek might be an NBA player, but that he was going to be one and done.
wow that's hard to believe..well maybe not

With Trae Young on the court, Manek got an unlimited number of open shots.

He looked like one last year for 20 games. Was throwing down athletic dunks and shooting 45% from 3. Turns out he was just playing out of his mind.

Offense needs to find something fast. WI pulling away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are not getting open looks from outside yet the same cannot be said about the other team. When you get 3 points for a shot you don't need to shoot a high percentage yet we still allow open looks.

OU not the team that can make huge come backs, they just don't shoot that good

Finally we got Christian James a shot. We better fix our defense though, I don't understand why we are double-teaming in the post. Allowing wide-open 3's and layups.

36-45 at under 16. CJ shooting the AND 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back