Sooners and Badgers Clash on Thanksgiving

Forced ill-advised passes and careless turnovers really hurt us in the last few minutes of that half.

Manek and McNeace (5 rebounds and 3 blocks) are both scoreless to this point.

True but Happ only has 2 for them. Both Ds have focused on stopping bigs but have given up some open looks from others as a result

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once again the opponent is scoring much better than usual from three. If that evens out in the second half, as it did against Florida, this should be another win.

Decent half, good defense, careless turnovers. Who's going to get hot for either team is going to be the question.

In general we are a quicker team and should use it to our advantage.

lon finding Calixte was like finding a good movie in the dollar bin at wal-mart.

You can’t convince me Doolittle brings value on offense at all. Black hole when the ball goes to him in the paint either TO, shot, or a rare layup make

Doolittle was 2 for 2 with 4 points and 1 turnover in that half. I agree that he doesn’t shoot enough, or he doesn’t see the ball enough.

McNeace and Manek are scoreless. We can’t win this game if those two don’t get more involved on the offensive end.

Still in a good spot to win. Perimeter defense, in particular recovering after crashing down, is slow and lazy.

Once again the opponent is scoring much better than usual from three. If that evens out in the second half, as it did against Florida, this should be another win.

Yes if we continue to defend Happ as we have but even it out on 3 I like our chances. Mostly need to take better care of the ball

Is the cameraman’s son a benchwarmer for Wisconsin or something?

This is weird

McNeace should not be allowed to shoot the ball. It's a disaster every time he gets that thought in his brain.

They are working Happ better now. We can’t let this get away

Some questionable calls and no calls to start half. Lon better figure this out or it may become bad

The last 5 minutes of the first half and the first three minutes of this half we have looked lost on both ends.

Back