Sooners and Badgers Clash on Thanksgiving

Freeman with an idiotic foul

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This officiating is weird and inconsistent. Of course, that's normal for college basketball.

Stop giving them the open look perimeter shot. It's Groundhog Day with no end in sight.

Christian James with the thundering dunk! He needs the ball every single possession.

Need to gain more ground while Happ is out

We might want to think about getting a hand in the face of the guy that hasn't missed a 3 pointer today. :facepalm

Trice is killing us even without Happ in the game. Not good

Also, why is Freeman shooting? They need to give James the ball and clear out then crash the boards.

I wonder if a fan ever gets Lon's attention during the game when it comes to open looks.

If Wiscy hits their 3s, they are going to beat most teams. With their slow pace and their flex system which runs the shot clock....it makes it tough to go on a run when you get down to them.

If Wiscy hits their 3s, they are going to beat most teams. With their slow pace and their flex system which runs the shot clock....it makes it tough to go on a run when you get down to them.
I agree, and OU isn't made for runs

What a weak call on Freeman.. he didn't reach, he moved his feet, the offensive player backed into him and they called a foul.

Freeman needs to get vastly less minutes.

Need offense desperately

Back