OU Coaches Show

OklaSooners

Reaction score
How do you watch the OU coaches show they do at Rudy’s? I don’t see it on ESPN +

I watched the replay today. If you go to the Sooner Vision channel it is under Sooners Sports Talk. They had Women’s team in first half and Men in second.

There is also The Huddle that has other sports now.

I watched the replay today. If you go to the Sooner Vision channel it is under Sooners Sports Talk. They had Women’s team in first half and Men in second.

There is also The Huddle that has other sports now.

Sooner vision is on the ESPN app? Or somewhere else?

Sooner vision is on the ESPN app? Or somewhere else?
in addition to what skyvue provided, might be easiest just to click on ESPN+ and then from there hit Search. Then start typing the name of the show: Sooner Sports Talk. You will see results pop up and then scroll down to On Demand section.

I'm sure there are several different ways to get to Sooner Vision programming on ESPN + but the easiest way i have found for now is to scroll down to the leagues and click on Big 12.

I'm sure there are several different ways to get to Sooner Vision programming on ESPN + but the easiest way i have found for now is to scroll down to the leagues and click on Big 12.
just below Leagues is the "channels" line and there is a link for the SoonerVision channel

Back