OU coaches will evaluate Perry Ellis in September

Somebody tell the coaches at Columbia to save the airfare.

Perry is a Mizzou type player, but definetely not a Mizzou type recruit.

Long, athletic and versatyle.

Dude, that's a lot of schools type of players.
Who's Mizzou got now that fits that description?
Mizzou is weak and a non-factor. They had 1 good year.
It's over now.

It's over now.

your Hatred for Mizzou makes you look silly.

Ellis came to Stillwater during the Georgia game. Along with Olukemi, who it looks like Ford will accept a commitment from if he whiffs on Clark.

your Hatred for Mizzou makes you look silly.

Really? Last 5 years leading up to this past year:
03-04 16-14
04-05 16-17
05-06 12-16
06-07 18-12
07-08 16-16
then a fluke of
08-09 31-7

They will be weak this year.
They won't make the dance.
Book it.

It's over now.

Dude, I think this is a haiku...

Ellis came to Stillwater during the Georgia game. Along with Olukemi, who it looks like Ford will accept a commitment from if he whiffs on Clark.

Does Olukemi have an offer from OSU, Ho? Also, is there a visit date set for Clark? I know that Olukemi was suppose to visit OU this fall, but haven't heard anything as of late.

It's over now.

-Kim English is long, athletic, and versatile (can play the 2 and 3)...
-Laurence Bowers is long, VERY ATHLETIC, and versatile (can play the 4,5)
-Justin Safford is athletic and versatile (can play the 3,4,5 and can really shoot).
-Zaire Taylor is long, athletic, and versatile (can play the 1,2,3 spots)
-John Underwood is long and athletic, and averaged about 10 blocks a game in high school.
-Keith Ramsey is long, athletic, and versatile (can play the 4,5 and can step out and shoot and put the ball on the floor)...

They will be weak this year.
They won't make the dance.
Book it.

Disagree with ya there, Cheno. They return two very solid starters (Tiller and Taylor) at the 1,2 spots and will plug in Kim English who will turn into a star for them. Bowers, Safford, Ramsey, and Underwood will be good in the post. Ramsey and Safford ALWAYS produced when they were needed to last year and so did Bowers.

-Kim English is long, athletic, and versatile (can play the 2 and 3)...
-Laurence Bowers is long, VERY ATHLETIC, and versatile (can play the 4,5)
-Justin Safford is athletic and versatile (can play the 3,4,5 and can really shoot).
-Zaire Taylor is long, athletic, and versatile (can play the 1,2,3 spots)
-John Underwood is long and athletic, and averaged about 10 blocks a game in high school.
-Keith Ramsey is long, athletic, and versatile (can play the 4,5 and can step out and shoot and put the ball on the floor)...

Disagree with ya there, Cheno. They return two very solid starters (Tiller and Taylor) at the 1,2 spots and will plug in Kim English who will turn into a star for them. Bowers, Safford, Ramsey, and Underwood will be good in the post. Ramsey and Safford ALWAYS produced when they were needed to last year and so did Bowers.

Not getting DeWitt ruined their chance of making the dance imo. ISU will be the third best team in the north next year with Brackins, Gilstrap, and Garrett.

In from the Big 12
KU
Tex
OU
KState
OSU

Possibly in (I am leaning towards ISU since they play in the North)

A&M
Baylor
ISU

Mizzou

Not happening

Tech
Nub
Colo

Not getting DeWitt ruined their chance of making the dance imo. ISU will be the third best team in the north next year with Brackins, Gilstrap, and Garrett.

In from the Big 12
KU
Tex
OU
KState
OSU

Possibly in (I am leaning towards ISU since they play in the North)

A&M
Baylor
ISU

Mizzou

Not happening

Tech
Nub
Colo

I think losing Elonu ruined it for A&M much more than losing Dewitt ruined it for Mizzou...

Also, they were picked to finish 7th last year and won the damn thing and went to the Elite 8. He has experience, athletes, and a deep bench again this year so I expect them to have a good year and finish in the top 6 and make the dance.

Does Olukemi have an offer from OSU, Ho? Also, is there a visit date set for Clark? I know that Olukemi was suppose to visit OU this fall, but haven't heard anything as of late.

I think he does, but the staff won't accept his commitment until the Clark ship sails. I don't know about Clark's official visit.

Perry Ellis is visiting KU this weekend. I hope he has a terrible time. :woot

He could get shot with a BB gun or catch Sheron having too much fun in the elevator and that could lead to bad time.

Back