OU Elite Camp

Now THAT'S a report!! Love it! Thanks, much.

THanks for the info. That is truly great stuff.

Last edited:
I go out of town and what do I find when I get back?!

Awesome info, Dirty. You may have given me back 10 years on my life. Things like this make it a little bit easier to be patient until the OU sports season gets into full swing.:clap

:tiny As a little aside, I saw Tiny Gallon and Blake stand back to back and Tiny is clearly taller (probably around an inch or so). They were both sneakers so that means that Tiny is a legit 6'9.5" in shoes.

:tiny As a little aside, I saw Tiny Gallon and Blake stand back to back and Tiny is clearly taller (probably around an inch or so). They were both sneakers so that means that Tiny is a legit 6'9.5" in shoes.

I noticed that Tiny was a legit in regards to his height. I was suprised by that. Blake was clearly taller than he looks on TV. Even Fitzgerald looked to be a legit 6'7 plus in person.

Dirty that was tremendous reporting. I was supposed to be at the camp, but I had something else that required my presence. I made a prediction that there might be a commit around prospect camp time. I think it is still coming, but it will be a little longer than I thought. Not too long. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

Dirty,

Awesome stuff!

Jawanza Poland is a 6'4'' guard who was named Jayhawk Conference freshman of the year this past season. He averaged 13.5 points and 3.5 rebounds. He also shot 51 percent from the floor, 38 percent from three-point range, and 77 percent from the foul line. He is a better shooter and possibly a better athlete than Olukemi, but he isnt as big, versatile, or strong. He is a pure shooting guard.

I dont know how many juco guys OU would take, but I would suspect Poland is a backup option for someone like Clark or Scott if somehow OU doesnt get them.

Great to hear that about Goff, DM. I read that he is a big time athlete at 6'9'' and you always love to have that.

I noticed that Tiny was a legit in regards to his height. I was suprised by that. Blake was clearly taller than he looks on TV. Even Fitzgerald looked to be a legit 6'7 plus in person.

That's good to hear about Fitzgerald. Some had said he wasn't as big as his listed height, so I was concerned he was going to come in at about 6-4 or 6-5.

Back