***********OU-Kansas Game Thread/SOONERS WIN**********

Re: ***********OU-Kansas Pregame Notes/Game Thread***********

How dumb was Cousins on those last two possessions? Sheesh. Wasted possessions.

The last one was bad. But the possession before he got separation a second or two before the call.

But I mean, the refs couldn't let us get away with that if they wanted to keep helping Kansas win.

Man, bad coaching to end the half there. 4 point swing.

That being said, I love that we are competing....and I attribute that to good coaching and the players hitting their open shots.

And I don't want to hear the young excuse on that last play. That was just stupid and it cost us a chance to go up 8.

gonna be tough in the 2nd half for the Sooners, I think they shot about as good as they can in the 1st half.

We should have never had him in that position on the 5-second call. There was no other movement on the court and we were asking him to do more than we should.

We can still use clock and run the offense.

While I don't disagree, it's his job to not turn the ball over like that. Than we get it back, and he has no clue about the time. Could have gotten a better shot off than what he did.

While I don't disagree, it's his job to not turn the ball over like that. Than we get it back, and he has no clue about the time. Could have gotten a better shot off than what he did.

He is not in there because he is a stellar point. He's in there because he can push it and make some things happen (and we have little alternatives). I blame LK for that one.

About as dumb as Pledger on the two previous. Why do you guys have to grind on a freshman that is playing pretty good in a big game. Geez, we are ahead.

I'm very proud of their effort so far. Keep it going guys!

Agree; this second half is going to be a real test for us. Here's to finding some Sooner Magic :clap

About as dumb as Pledger on the two previous. Why do you guys have to grind on a freshman that is playing pretty good in a big game. Geez, we are ahead.

WTF did Pledger do wrong? Miss a shot? You probably get mad when baseball players make an out, huh?

Get lost. :pledge

I have this terrible feeling that the Sooners is going to choke the game away in the 2nd half and lose:(

Agreed. The effort/energy is back to where it needs to be today. Gotta hope we keep hitting jumpers, and not turning the ball over too badly. If we do that, and keep KU off the boards, we'll win. I like our initial defense on most possessions.

lol. Miami pounds the Weeper. How great if NC doesn't make the tourney?

Agreed. The effort/energy is back to where it needs to be today. Gotta hope we keep hitting jumpers, and not turning the ball over too badly. If we do that, and keep KU off the boards, we'll win. I like our initial defense on most possessions.

Yes, I agree. Our biggest issue on D is when we have to help and give them weak side follows or we pick up fouls.

once again we have some really good play against a good team.

very happy.

if they keep it up it could be a real milestone for coach's turnaround - taking a little advantage of KU when they're reeling a bit.

WTF did Pledger do wrong? Miss a shot? You probably get mad when baseball players make an out, huh?

Get lost. :pledge

Watch the game. He took an NBA 3 with two hands in his face early in the shot clock and then actually tried to drive into five defenders. Also early in the clock. Clomp,clomp clomp. They both looked so bad it drew comment from the anouncers.

I do understand though. It is your routine. Bash Cousins. Then bash Cam. Then crow and strut like a little bantum rooster when Pledger gets his average. It is the same thing over and over.

KU earns it living from transition off turnovers. We did a good job of preventing that and must do it again the second half.

Watch the game. He took an NBA 3 with two hands in his face early in the shot clock and then actually tried to drive into five defenders. Also early in the clock. Clomp,clomp clomp. They both looked so bad it drew comment from the anouncers.

I do understand though. It is your routine. Bash Cousins. Then bash Cam. Then crow and strut like a little bantum rooster when Pledger gets his average. It is the same thing over and over.

Sorry, but if you want to bash Pledger, pick a different game. He is tied for our leading scorer. He is second in rebounds, and has as many rebounds as Osby, M'Baye, and Fitz combined. And he's second in steals. While only having one turnover. He is playing GREAT. Get lost.

How sweeeet it would be if we could come out and play a near perfect 2nd half.
I MEAN, PUT A GOOD WHIPPING ON THOSE GUYS. :woot :woot

Not the way you wanted it to start.

Back