+++++++OU-OSU Game Thread+++++++

It wasn't a personal attack any more than the condescending "Chuckie" was. Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

It was more an attack on your grasp of the English language and your understanding of basketball toughness and defense.

Keep looking up those stats! It seems to work for you better than watching the game or actually reading the comments.

You are a tad bit negative.

Guys, most of us have been critical at times this game....and deservedly so in some cases. However, we are about to win the first post season game in forever. I am excited for what this could mean for this team. We broke the curse.

Agreed. It is a good night.

Our offensive movement was so different in the second half. I don't understand why we ever go that one-on-one stand-around offense we played in the first half.

Buddy definitely needs to stick around to work on his Okie accent.

It wasn't a personal attack any more than the condescending "Chuckie" was. Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

It was more an attack on your grasp of the English language and your understanding of basketball toughness and defense.

Keep looking up those stats! It seems to work for you better than watching the game or actually reading the comments.

Gosh, thought that was your name. I have a friend named Chuck that everyone calls Chuckie. Don't get your panties in a wad :ez-laugh:. If you only knew buddy, I have a fantastic knowledge of the English language - and Obviously you are the one who has no clue what D and toughness are about. Bet about 98% of the board members think you are Wrong and probably a troll hahaha. Done with ya, you don't deserve my typing, lol

OU is up by double digits and has OSU under 50 but you complain

I do. The 1st half was extremely poor. As I said at halftime, the good news is that ISU was also awful for a half. If we pay that poorly in the 1st half tomorrow, the 2nd half will be irrelevant.

It's good to win but, to be honest, I care more about process than results. We should beat OSU. We were awful for a half and kept them in the game despite the fact that they're nowhere close to us. We have to play better in March to be a sweet 16 team.

Spangler, Thomas, Cousins, and Woodard have to be much better.

I've rooted against Nash for four years now, but I have to give him some props for tonight. Hell of a performance by him. Fortunately for us, the rest of the Pokes didn't make the trip to KC.

Back