+++++++OU-OSU Game Thread+++++++

They have shut Forte down today

That's been our formula all 3 times. Don't let Forte beat us. He can't really create his own shot, so just stick to him, switch everything, and you completely take him out of the game.

Unless OSU goes on a run, this will be the biggest blowout of the tournament so far. Who says this team is soft?

Guys, most of us have been critical at times this game....and deservedly so in some cases. However, we are about to win the first post season game in forever. I am excited for what this could mean for this team. We broke the curse.

Imagine what tashawns stat line would look like if he had a higher motor

Chuckie, NO PERSONAL ATTACKS board rules Remember that.

3 to 4 plays ? HUHHHHHHHHHHHHH. he now has 17 Rebounds - May set a Big-12 Tourney record "Chuckie says he's no good hasn't played any D" - Most of those 17 ARE DEFENSIVE rebounds DUH!!!!!!!!!!! Google it Chuckie and you will someday understand that IS Defense, LOL

:ez-laugh:

Refs have been consistent; no fouls down low tonight; you have to hit the arm and they've missed several of those too.

Refs have hardly been the problem. Lack of toughness, and poor offense, especially in the 1st half, we're the problem tonight.

Refs have hardly been the problem. Lack of toughness, and poor offense, especially in the 1st half, we're the problem tonight.

I agree - I was not kidding when I said they have been consistent.

nice getting this non post season win monkey off the back here

Chuckie, NO PERSONAL ATTACKS board rules Remember that.

3 to 4 plays ? HUHHHHHHHHHHHHH. he now has 17 Rebounds - May set a Big-12 Tourney record "Chuckie says he's no good hasn't played any D" - Most of those 17 ARE DEFENSIVE rebounds DUH!!!!!!!!!!! Google it Chuckie and you will someday understand that IS Defense, LOL

It wasn't a personal attack any more than the condescending "Chuckie" was. Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

It was more an attack on your grasp of the English language and your understanding of basketball toughness and defense.

Keep looking up those stats! It seems to work for you better than watching the game or actually reading the comments.

Would be great to put together the full 40 mins of high quality play against ISU.

Back