+++++++OU-OSU Game Thread+++++++

I've rooted against Nash for four years now, but I have to give him some props for tonight. Hell of a performance by him. Fortunately for us, the rest of the Pokes didn't make the trip to KC.

He got tired towards the end which was understandable.

I do. The 1st half was extremely poor. As I said at halftime, the good news is that ISU was also awful for a half. If we pay that poorly in the 1st half tomorrow, the 2nd half will be irrelevant.

It's good to win but, to be honest, I care more about process than results. We should beat OSU. We were awful for a half and kept them in the game despite the fact that they're nowhere close to us. We have to play better in March to be a sweet 16 team.

Spangler, Thomas, Cousins, and Woodard have to be much better.

134 posts and just talk so much. Noise..

Gosh, thought that was your name. I have a friend named Chuck that everyone calls Chuckie. Don't get your panties in a wad :ez-laugh:. If you only knew buddy, I have a fantastic knowledge of the English language - and Obviously you are the one who has no clue what D and toughness are about. Bet about 98% of the board members think you are Wrong and probably a troll hahaha. Done with ya, you don't deserve my typing, lol

Oh, my bad. I didn't know you had a friend named Chuckie.

By the way, even this post belies your claim that you have even an 11th grade grasp of our language.

I've rooted against Nash for four years now, but I have to give him some props for tonight. Hell of a performance by him. Fortunately for us, the rest of the Pokes didn't make the trip to KC.

I've always thought he was good especially for an undersized post player he's very active and has a good mid-range jumper.

I do. The 1st half was extremely poor. As I said at halftime, the good news is that ISU was also awful for a half. If we pay that poorly in the 1st half tomorrow, the 2nd half will be irrelevant.

It's good to win but, to be honest, I care more about process than results. We should beat OSU. We were awful for a half and kept them in the game despite the fact that they're nowhere close to us. We have to play better in March to be a sweet 16 team.

Spangler, Thomas, Cousins, and Woodard have to be much better.

Thomas had 17 points and 10 boards. Woodard had 11 points and 5 boards. Spangler had 15 rebounds and 4 points. Cousins had 10 points. Not one of them had a horrible game. You simply don't understand the sport.

Oh, my bad. I didn't know you had a friend named Chuckie.

By the way, even this post belies your claim that you have even an 11th grade grasp of our language.

How in the world did I get my Masters, LOL. You are really good for a laugh though. While you beat up on my supposed grasp of the English language you really should spell check your posts, they are BAD

Another thing about Nash. He plays with the same "edge" that Cousins does. Kind of borderline.......

People who are complaining about the first half...settle down. Yeah, it was ugly, but that was OSU does, they make the game UGLY. That's how they win.

They were playing to make the NCAA tournament. I wish we could have executed the offense better in the first half, but really the biggest the problem was that we missed layups and dunks. I can think of 3 dunk/layups we missed off the top of my head. Buddy came out a little jittery fresh off his POY award, but he settled down.

Great win. Good effort defensively.

How can you guys be arguing? This is a time to be celebrating!
Exactly. Love that these kids (Cousins/Buddy from 3 years ago, and the ones who have came since) who have helped to turn this program around finally got the taste of a post-season win. Have helped bring back OU basketball after those couple of dark years post-Blake.

Thomas had 17 points and 10 boards. Woodard had 11 points and 5 boards. Spangler had 15 rebounds and 4 points. Cousins had 10 points. Not one of them had a horrible game. You simply don't understand the sport.

Wow. A double-double for Thomas, and 15 boards for Spangler..... and one timely block when we really needed it. Not bad for our horrible, soft post players. :ez-laugh:

Honestly, I think they hold back a little to keep from getting in foul trouble.

Back