+++++++OU-OSU Game Thread+++++++

I just caught up on the DVR with the game. Wow....another sh!tty half of basketball....we shouldn't be surprised though. This team hasn't put two good halves together in a month. Maybe that means we play well in the 2nd half.:confused:

And again, this is nothing new....this team simply doesn't play well in the post season. And you're seeing exhibit A as to why: too much "one on one", no movement, missing easy shots, and overall lack of awareness on the offensive end. I guess we should all be used to it by now.

There's always a chance they can come and out play better, but judging from the recent past, color me skeptical.

21 points in the first half! :facepalm

Thomas and Hield with 6; Woodard has 5; Cousins and Spangler with 2 each.

Truly a pathetic performance on offense, and our defense wasn't much better.

I'm disliking Kruger more and more. He just sits on the bench, digging in nose, pondering. There are at least three coaches in the Big 12 that are better than he will ever be. SMH.

Come on... Get real

Well they can wear those black shirts when they lay this season to rest after they lose again on Thursday/Friday

I think it is a stretch to call what we saw there an offense other than it was offensive.

I think the video caused the team to lose focus. I wonder how practices have gone? That's my guess.

Gave up 26! Def was fine!

I just caught up on the DVR with the game. Wow....another sh!tty half of basketball....we shouldn't be surprised though. This team hasn't put two good halves together in a month. Maybe that means we play well in the 2nd half.:confused:

And again, this is nothing new....this team simply doesn't play well in the post season. And you're seeing exhibit A as to why: too much "one on one", no movement, missing easy shots, and overall lack of awareness on the offensive end. I guess we should all be used to it by now.

There's always a chance they can come and out play better, but judging from the recent past, color me skeptical.

The rest of the board members plum cleaned out the crayon box already, so you'll have to make do.

I thought i saw booker suited up on bench. If he was suspended, he would b in dress clothes

It's obvious this team has a hangover from this video incident. When Booker got suspended it put in the back of every players mind and you can see it on the court. We are playing so stale.

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The defense was good in my opinion. OSU was working for bad shots. I would estimate 40% of OSU points were free throws, fast breaks and second chance points. That means the scored about 16 points in their regular offense.

When you give up 26 points in a half where you shot 25% it probably means your defense and especially transition defense were decent.

Or that OSU's offense is horrible.

I'd say it's some of both.

These announcers lost all of their load in the first half over solomon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back